Something wrong on our end message.

Discus and support Something wrong on our end message. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so long story short, a week ago My child got on my xbox and bought 200 worth of add ons that i had refunded, since the refund, my xbox doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuincyAbram, Mar 20, 2020.

1. QuincyAbram
    QuincyAbram Guest

ok so long story short, a week ago My child got on my xbox and bought 200 worth of add ons that i had refunded, since the refund, my xbox doesn’t recognize i have the live and gamepass bundle. I try to sign in and it tells me to purchase xbox live. So reluctantly,
    as i was just charged for xbox live on the 6th, i decided to just purchase it again. So i click on buy and it goes to a screen that says something went wrong on our end, try again in a bit. This been going on for 7 days. Support is crazy long wait time...
    hard to even be able to talk to someone. Anyone else having the same problem?

:)

QuincyAbram, Mar 20, 2020
  2. QuincyAbram Win User

Ok reinstalled the gamertag will no change. I have heard the servers have been down i just assumed they would be back up by now. And as hard as it is right now to get someone on the phone I was getting desperate. Weird as it may be my sons xbox works just
    fine no issues just in the next bedroom. Im just confused.
  3. QuincyAbram Win User

Im heading to try that now will update. Thanks
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. Zdubleu Win User

There have been outages on Xbox live servers this week. Please be patient and you keep at it for support!
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Something went wrong on our end......?

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Something wrong on our end message. - Similar Threads - Something wrong end

2. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error: Hi! I just bought The Master Chief Collection but I can't log in to play the game with my account. As soon as I finish logging in it says: "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try...
  3. Microsoft account- something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account- something went wrong: Hi, so I've been trying to enable cross platform on my ps4 to play with a friend who has xbox. I typed in the code yada yada yada and it said my ps4 account and Microsoft account are now...
  4. Something Went Wrong Screen Error Code E102 00000C10 800703ED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something Went Wrong Screen Error Code E102 00000C10 800703ED: This error message has been popping up for the last little while. In fact, it started the day I agreed to a new MS update for my console. For a couple months, games would eventually start after...
  5. Something went wrong on our end......?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong on our end......?: Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed... You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take this to fix a simple payment. 45 minutes on...
  6. Something wrong with Teredo on Microsoft's end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something wrong with Teredo on Microsoft's end: There is something wrong with the teredo connections when using the xbox app on windows 10 right now. I have tried every possible solution to no avail and have seen many others online talking...
  7. Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: My son and I have attempted for several months renew his xbox live gold account by entering a the code from a new subscription card. Every time, the console returns a message that , "Something...
  8. my xbox keeps saying " something went wrong on our end, trying a bit later might help ".

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps saying " something went wrong on our end, trying a bit later might help ".: i have been trying to get xbox live and it keeps saying that. i have waited two days, turned off my xbox, turned it back on, fully updated my console, and yet it still says the same thing....
  9. Redeem Prepaid code saying something went wrong on our end

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Prepaid code saying something went wrong on our end: When I got redeem my prepaid 12 month code either on xbox one or in browser I get an error saying "Try That Again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I have had this...
  10. Can not reedem game says something about somethings wrong at there end

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not reedem game says something about somethings wrong at there end: hello i bought a game code for forza horizon 3 but wann ivgo tovreedem it it says somethong abiut somerhings wrong at rhere end i have rryed everything that they are saying can someone please hlep...