“Something”

Discus and support “Something” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And when reporting by given code it makes two irrelevant troubleshooting suggestions. Advises to download Xbox insider Hub where you may report issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RussellMyers2, Aug 8, 2019.

1. “Something”

And when reporting by given code it makes two irrelevant troubleshooting suggestions. Advises to download Xbox insider Hub where you may report issue. Same error code pops up there when trying to launch Xbox Insider Hub, “ Something went wrong. Give it another
    try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x9e107df”.

Do that and you’ve now entered the the customer service run-around vortex. Its like when you point to your dogs tail and he ignorantly starts chasing it round until he notices you laughing. If you enjoy chasing your tail, follow their troubleshooting.

:)

RussellMyers2, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

“Something”

Hi Russell,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums. As our Ambassador has stated, we're currently experiencing a service outage.
    I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should you still be experiencing the same issue following the service alert ending (and after a power cycle of your console), please create a new thread concerning the issue.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. Fos Win User

“Something”

Hi RussellMyers2,

Xbox is currently experiencing issues. Check Xbox Live status here for updates.
  4. Randver Win User

Something odd....

@king

I got the grinder achievement on level 3 and the super grinder one on the last level (20) after numerous failed attempts. All I have left are the grindy achievements 50k kills and 100 golds.

I love TD games so hopefully we see more that aren't the android swipey/click fest ports that seem to be coming to the PC in droves...I TD to think not get carpal tunnel.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Something odd....

It started acting up after the infamous mystery update.... all other apps load/work fine. Like I said I haven't tried a different game yet, I guess it could be a DG2 issue.....
  6. John Dowding Win User

Something odd....

It doesn't need to restart to do that. Games that use Kinect resources just play like any other game.
Thema:

“Something”

1. “Something” - Similar Threads - “Something”

2. Somethings Wrong with My OneDrive for XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somethings Wrong with My OneDrive for XBOX One S: Can U Fix OneDrive for Xbox one s? I can't Upload Anything On It. It Also Happens With Upload Studio. Can You Please Fix It Microsoft? 4cae09da-1fa1-415f-8954-e5494a6b41e7
  3. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  4. Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong: Hi . Itried to mange my account in the family but always send to me messge to visit xbox.cm/error help 37baa3cb-0925-450e-adb7-4569eb1a2d64
  5. “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X: “Please delete your local save data” I bought a Xbox one X a couple of weeks ago and I realised I got sold a defunct one x. I keep getting that error message multiple times a day during gameplay....
  6. Something strange happened to visuals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something strange happened to visuals: [img] So yesterday i was playing normally, i turned off my system and today i come home to play and find this. I tried everything turning off and on reseting, i checked connections, pulling out...
  7. "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.": Hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but when I try to log in it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." how can i solve ?....
  8. There something wrong with my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There something wrong with my xbox one.: I was playing overwatch and the RT just keep spamming the primary fire and I have not control over it. But i went to training and trying to fix. I switch to anoter xbox one controller and it start...
  9. With game streaming working Id like to add something

in XboX Insiders
    With game streaming working Id like to add something: Im having a blast with this new feature. Still havent tried it from someone elses house but it works wonders at home on the same network. Theres no delay at all and apart from some minor lagspikes...
  10. Error code 0xc80003fb when installing something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc80003fb when installing something: So I recently reset my Xbox due to error E105, but ever since then, any digital software i try to install just says *installation stopped*. Now, I know about this, but it doesn't even start...