“Something”

Discus and support “Something” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And when reporting by given code it makes two irrelevant troubleshooting suggestions. Advises to download Xbox insider Hub where you may report issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RussellMyers2, Aug 8, 2019.

1. “Something”

And when reporting by given code it makes two irrelevant troubleshooting suggestions. Advises to download Xbox insider Hub where you may report issue. Same error code pops up there when trying to launch Xbox Insider Hub, “ Something went wrong. Give it another
    try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x9e107df”.

Do that and you’ve now entered the the customer service run-around vortex. Its like when you point to your dogs tail and he ignorantly starts chasing it round until he notices you laughing. If you enjoy chasing your tail, follow their troubleshooting.

:)

RussellMyers2, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

“Something”

Hi Russell,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums. As our Ambassador has stated, we're currently experiencing a service outage.
    I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should you still be experiencing the same issue following the service alert ending (and after a power cycle of your console), please create a new thread concerning the issue.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. Fos Win User

“Something”

Hi RussellMyers2,

Xbox is currently experiencing issues. Check Xbox Live status here for updates.
  4. Randver Win User

Something odd....

@king

I got the grinder achievement on level 3 and the super grinder one on the last level (20) after numerous failed attempts. All I have left are the grindy achievements 50k kills and 100 golds.

I love TD games so hopefully we see more that aren't the android swipey/click fest ports that seem to be coming to the PC in droves...I TD to think not get carpal tunnel.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Something odd....

It started acting up after the infamous mystery update.... all other apps load/work fine. Like I said I haven't tried a different game yet, I guess it could be a DG2 issue.....
  6. John Dowding Win User

Something odd....

It doesn't need to restart to do that. Games that use Kinect resources just play like any other game.
Thema:

“Something”

1. “Something” - Similar Threads - “Something”

2. banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for something i didnt do: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  3. Something always went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something always went wrong: pEvery once in a while i get on a game and “something went wrong” pops up on the screen and i put inthe code but support never pops up aa685fe4-4645-4d8c-a8e6-51ec7c9cbf30
  4. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x801901f4 Something went wrong: Help! I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC but I got an error message telling me the...
  5. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  6. "Something went wrong"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Something went wrong": Hi! First of all when I was trying to review my memberships from the store and clicked on the link "memberships" the something went wrong tab popped up. I tried to access the same link a second...
  7. Something happened 2 years ago why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something happened 2 years ago why...: Check YouTube about service outages thought this was fixed... 2 years ago kinda sad... Service alerts getting annoying especially when its has no means effect you xbox... How come this not getting...
  8. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439
  9. Do something about dossers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do something about dossers.: Its ridiculous how someone can easily get banned by calling someone a bad name through messages but when someone is straight up pulling ips and dossing peoples internet offline for days at a time...
  10. Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft: I've been trying to use my free Realm trail on Minecraft and whenever i go to buy it, the screen goes black and the gray box for the store appears but it remains blank amd never loads, the same...