Sometime it is better to ask some guys speaking the language to translate to instead of...

Discus and support Sometime it is better to ask some guys speaking the language to translate to instead of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Jul 31, 2020.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Sometime it is better to ask some guys speaking the language to translate to instead of...

/u/Pschirki, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Netzwerkprobleme bei fifa 19 [Network problems at FIFA 19]

Could you write in english, please?
    Not everyone speaks english. If they have asked their question in a different language use one of the online translation programs to help them. :)
  3. Sword Style Win User

Possible patch for german version of Watch_Dogs

Google translates word for word. Since foreign languages phrase things differently and different words are used in different context, Google translate is never 100% accurate. The best this guy can hope for is that someone who speaks German happens to come
    across his post.
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Refund help

Sometimes it is necessary to speak to support for better details and help with reimbursement of some purchase.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Аккаунт

Please use the English language, you have a much better chance that someone will help you solve your problem. If you do not speak English, please use Google Translator. Thank you for all of us.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Spiele über xbox App - Spielstände

Please use the English language, you have a much better chance that someone will help you solve your problem. If you do not speak English, please use Google Translator. Thank you for all of us.
Thema:

1. Sometime it is better to ask some guys speaking the language to translate to instead of... - Similar Threads - Sometime better ask

2. In some games and sometimes when installing a game is appeared in the download queue...

in XboX Insiders
    In some games and sometimes when installing a game is appeared in the download queue...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Sometimes I cant hear people in the party

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes I cant hear people in the party: When I join a party I cant hear people sometimes I have to mute and unmute someone to hear them its really annoying sometimes pls fix this glitch submitted by /u/wesmess321 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller paddles sometimes not registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller paddles sometimes not registering: This is driving me nuts. I just bought the controller 2 days ago from GameStop for full price ($180) and the paddles seem faulty. What are my options here? 4491ca91-28b7-4c80-a905-3733199e4607
  6. Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  7. Why do field upgrades in FFA MW sometimes not allow a recharge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do field upgrades in FFA MW sometimes not allow a recharge?: Why do field upgrades in FFA MW sometimes not allow a recharge? They are equipped but the icon is for field upgrade pro and is greyed out. 8d5bc4ac-be28-4238-9665-e84a50006bf2
  8. Team based games are a joke sometimes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team based games are a joke sometimes: I have been playing Apex Legends all of 23/6/2020 and every game i have played got recorded. Now the reason i write this is because every game i have played has had the same thing over and over...
  9. How come sometimes I need to unplug my external hard drive for my xbox to start powering up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come sometimes I need to unplug my external hard drive for my xbox to start powering up...: This is a problem that I have noticed within the past week or two. If I have a power outage or try to reset my console, the power brick will go orange like it would if it was in energy saving...
  10. In-Game Chat on all games not working sometimes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-Game Chat on all games not working sometimes.: Whenever i go into a party, my in-game audio stops working and in order to fix it i have to hard reset my Xbox, this has occured on games like Overwatch, Resident Evil Resistance, Sea of Thieves,...