Sometimes in «Friends & Community Update» posts are duplicated 3-6 times.

Discus and support Sometimes in «Friends & Community Update» posts are duplicated 3-6 times. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eufeek, May 2, 2021.

1. /u/Eufeek
    /u/Eufeek Guest

/u/Eufeek, May 2, 2021
  2. XGC Forsakend Win User

Mics?

I am always in party chat working and communicating with 3-6 other people (2 squads)... I sometimes see some random in my squad with a mic talking and get tempted to invite them to communicate with us. Maybe next time.
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Remember on XB360 when there was a major issue...

Demands for a free game from a 6 hour down time??? Sometimes I hate this community.
  4. Fear2Eternity Win User

Get Xbox one or no?

The x1 community is strong and getting stronger.

Also please don't post duplicate threads.
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

I Want to Make New Friends on Xbox...Keep Reading

you wanna make friends and be noticed in the community. it takes 3 things networking networking and networking. be on social medias repping yourself all the time and do things like this by posting in your forms.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Sharing problems

Sometimes after making changes you have to sign the profile out and back in for them to take effect.

And yes, it's against the forum rules to make duplicate posts.
Thema:

1. Sometimes in «Friends & Community Update» posts are duplicated 3-6 times. - Similar Threads - Sometimes «Friends Community

2. Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.: Hi. I recently received an Elite 2 controller. Immediately I noticed an issue when jumping in game. Sometimes my button press won’t register. I went to the menu and tried pressing the a button and...
  3. My Xbox Series S controller disconnects sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller disconnects sometimes: I bought my console some weeks ago and I started to play with rechargeable batteries but there was a point where the controller disconnected (the batteries had energy yet). Then I decided to play...
  4. Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone: I've been playing games and chatting a lot with my friends on Discord, and I regularly record 30 second clips, but for some reason sometimes my mic doesn't record, there are clips that have my...
  5. I cant play warzone it crashes or sometimes shuts off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play warzone it crashes or sometimes shuts off: I cant play warzone it crashes mid game or my xbox turns off 5e043170-9696-46ce-8d05-d319d09b91c0
  6. Invites/Friends joining via game invite sometimes will be directed to the wrong game.

in XboX Insiders
    Invites/Friends joining via game invite sometimes will be directed to the wrong game.: So, this has been happening to me inconsistently for quite some time now, just always forgot to report it. During an update from the Xbox Insider awhile back, it would cause my friends who try to...
  7. Minecraft: Cross play from my PC to my friend's Xbox 1 doesn't work (sometimes)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Cross play from my PC to my friend's Xbox 1 doesn't work (sometimes): Hello, So my friend who is on an xbox and has minecraft and I am on my windows laptop and we want to play minecraft together on one of his worlds he made on his console (We can't make a realm...
  8. Party Chat - Muted when I join (sometimes friends unable to unmute.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - Muted when I join (sometimes friends unable to unmute.: For the past three days whenever I joined a party my friends said I was muted and they had issues unmuting me. Other times I am talking, then someone else joins and my audio cuts out and its says...
  9. Is it possible to have something like this for friends list? Sometimes it’s messed up

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have something like this for friends list? Sometimes it’s messed up: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft Realm Resets. Sometimes When Friends Go Into The Nether, it's like the Nether Has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Resets. Sometimes When Friends Go Into The Nether, it's like the Nether Has...: So ever since the bee update, my friends and I have been having an issue where the realm resets by itself or will crash and it will back itself up a few hours. One of my friends actually causes...