Sometimes my Xbox randomly turns off anyone know how to fix it

Discus and support Sometimes my Xbox randomly turns off anyone know how to fix it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes my Xbox randomly turns off anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/Emyrjones [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emyrjones, Jan 8, 2022.

1. /u/Emyrjones
    /u/Emyrjones Guest

submitted by /u/Emyrjones
    [link] [comments]

/u/Emyrjones, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox One s keeps turning off by itself when starting games

Hey there WoolenGuide6311,

Sorry to hear about the issues with the console randomly turning off. We do have a guide for this though and sometimes it's a simple fix with just making sure the power cord connecting to the console is plugged directly into a wall outlet. Give it a shot
    and let us know if it helps!
    Xbox One Randomly Shuts Down
  3. HASHxBROWNS Win User

my xbox 360 turns on and off by itself randomly

I have the star wars xbox also! for some reason he will randomly turn on for awhile then shut off. I have cleaned it and done what everyone said but it is still doing it! It does not shut off randomly while I am playing, it only turns on randomly late at
    night! sometime it does it a few times other nights maybe once and sometimes not at all. what the heck is going with my xbox?
  4. Grumblemaker Win User

Xboxone shutting itself down

I have the same problem, xbox support doesn't know what it is, they just want me to send it in (not under warranty) and pay. Sometimes it makes it 5 minutes, sometimes it makes it several hours before randomly turning off. Have to unplug the PSU and plug
    it back in to get it to reset. Anyone have any advice past sending it in?
  5. Malacath Win User

Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it

Same problem here. turns on and off randomly and sometimes wont come back on until I restart the console.

Does anyone know if the cable is plugged into the back of the Kinect or if it is moulded into to back.

dont want to pull at the cable to try and unplug and plug back in if it is molded.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Constantly hard resting after updated

I had to updated my console to install rdr2 to updated it an a couple of games, an now it's like it has a mind of its own turning off randomly, sometimes it Will turn off while it is stating up
    Please see this page about randomly turning off as it has some tips on what to do:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly

It could be a failing power supply. That is covered on that page.
Thema:

1. Sometimes my Xbox randomly turns off anyone know how to fix it - Similar Threads - Sometimes randomly turns

2. Xbox Series S/X Controller sometimes wont respond until i press it again or mash it or hold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S/X Controller sometimes wont respond until i press it again or mash it or hold...: I have had this problem with xbox controllers lately its when i press a button its sometimes wont respond until i like mash it or hold it down. Its annoying had this issue with the X series last...
  3. Unable to use Xbox Cloud Gaming and Remote Play since sometimes in November/December

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Xbox Cloud Gaming and Remote Play since sometimes in November/December: When I go to cloud gaming in the Xbox app it won't load the top row (recently played?) games. If I press play on one of the games in the other rows the app will go to a black screen instead of the...
  4. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

in XboX Insiders
    My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it: I really appreciate to know how to fix it as well submitted by /u/Rainproductions1 [link] [comments]
  5. Roblox sometimes freezes on series s

in XboX Insiders
    Roblox sometimes freezes on series s: Sometimes when I play roblox on my series s it randomly from nowhere just stops and freezes. When I try to restart it loads forever and when I restart again it sometimes work. It’s annoying and...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app Social Chats sometimes refuses to send messages recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app Social Chats sometimes refuses to send messages recently.: While sending to the same person, some text appears sent as usual, but other texts are greyed out and never get sent, yet remain displayed on screen until closing and reopening the app. Why do...
  7. External HDD & sometimes controller all disconnecting at random

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD & sometimes controller all disconnecting at random: I'll be playing a game, so far MCC, PUBG, XIII, and rarely, but often enough to pose an issue, I'll get a Seagate Ready notification and on occasion, my controller will be flashing and resyncing...
  8. Controller randomly disconnects and sometimes won't turn console on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnects and sometimes won't turn console on: I have had this problem for years now. Sometimes I have to completely power my system down to connect my controller. While playing it will also randomly disconnect then reconnect. Very...
  9. Randomly started having issues connecting to wifi (but sometimes works).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly started having issues connecting to wifi (but sometimes works).: Info What Country/State/Province do you live in? Queensland, Australia Modem brand & model number: Netgear D6200 (Router/Modem Combo) Router brand & model number: Netgear D6200...
  10. Sharing screenshots sometimes doesn't work, seemingly at random

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing screenshots sometimes doesn't work, seemingly at random: I know that some games limit whether or not you can share screenshots, but this happens with every game and has been since they introduced the screenshot feature. From the Upload app, clicking the...