Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared...

Discus and support Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My username is Clamicbot. I had just gotten done playing a match of rainbow six siege. we had lost but i was ready to move on to the next match when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NethanaelDeWolfe, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared...

My username is Clamicbot. I had just gotten done playing a match of rainbow six siege. we had lost but i was ready to move on to the next match when i get a message from one of my teammates he said "you know bot is a fitting name". I said very sarcasticly
    "youve won a trip to the bahamas its only $23 just insert you credit card number below and ill send it to you through the mail". He the reported me for trying to get his credit card number. But i was joking, i didnt actually want his credit card number. Now
    im scared my profile will get banned. Please help me.

:)

NethanaelDeWolfe, Mar 11, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared ill get banned

Unfortunately a text message over xbox live does not convey if you are joking or not. Asking someone on xbox live for their personal information could be classed as a ban able offence. All you can do if you are banned is request a case review
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared ill get banned

Joke or not.. That makes no difference. Asking for someones credit card details isn't allowed.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Read the Code of Conduct and avoid behavior that can be viewed as violation of the service rules.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but there's nothing that can be done. It's all up to the enforcement team and there is no way to contact them unless you've already been suspended/banned.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! In response to your concern, the community continues to grow the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team remains committed to preserving and promoting a safe, secure and enjoyable experience for all of our members across
    every device. If a player behaves poorly on Xbox Live – whether on an Xbox console or a Windows device, we take it seriously and will ensure any enforcement action applies to their account on each platform. Take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.As previously stated by our Ambassadors, if you do get
    an enforcement action, then you may file a case review if it is for over 24 hours.

For more information about what each type of enforcement means, visit
    Xbox Live Suspensionsand
    Xbox Live Device Bans.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same
    question or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared...

1. Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared... - Similar Threads - Somone reported becuase

2. Somone Modded My Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somone Modded My Gamerscore: Hello...I can't seem to find right pepole to contact about this issue but i am just going to say it out aloud! Somone Had hacked my Xbox live account for no reason. i noticed when i was able to...
  3. I got suspended and it was Somone who went on my acount that mess it up he was saying bad words

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended and it was Somone who went on my acount that mess it up he was saying bad words: I got banned cause Somone whent on my acount I don't know ho? I change my paword so he could not come on my acount anyomore.but it was to late he said bad words to pepole and I got suspended. So...
  4. Can somone invite me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can somone invite me please: i only have this on my 360 not my xbox one so i need a new invite thank 640927b8-532e-4d53-af72-828ac2b91bbf
  5. Can somone send me a xbox preview invitaion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can somone send me a xbox preview invitaion: i want to be a xbox preview member so badly but i cannot find anyone who will send me an invite can you help? please :D 93702d8b-1c68-48d5-af1f-f7f7a474beb7
  6. esotu servers down. Tell somone who can fix it!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    esotu servers down. Tell somone who can fix it!!!!: Its 10:30 on in vancouver British Colombia and the esotu servers just went down. just wanted to let you know microsoft. so u can tell whoever needs to know. a1c526cc-d3ea-40bc-ba88-e6a84392d1e0
  7. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

in XBoX on Consoles
    please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now: IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP 74b5ceff-25b7-452c-b195-b6752cd4f908
  8. need help big time with my xbox one account.I think somone is going to try and pull something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help big time with my xbox one account.I think somone is going to try and pull something ...: i have been a faithfull xbox gamer since the very first console came out. Of course ive bee a gamer long before that.(since pong was a single experiance I Noticed when a nervous Trip Hawkins tried...
  9. somone keeps on signing in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    somone keeps on signing in to my account: i need help geting my account back 481579c5-5b7f-49cf-8abf-e6bddc167145
  10. Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.: The gamertags name is . Email address to this account is either [Mod Removed] or [Mod Removed]. The current user has stolen the account from me, and has stolen money from me. Thank you....