Somthing happened with a controller.

Discus and support Somthing happened with a controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When going left, it goes back. When going up/down, it does it double. Here is a link to see that it really happened.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaxKirby-Worster, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. Somthing happened with a controller.

When going left, it goes back. When going up/down, it does it double. Here is a link to see that it really happened. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnldmIvsmfQp6ATJWs61tYif4E9nWcfC/view?usp=sharing

:)

JaxKirby-Worster, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM
  2. TedgeK Win User

Time delay between turning on controller and console

Side note, just tried clearing the cache, did nothing to help/ This happens with both my controllers, and its REALLY annoying. If anyone has a solution or somthing i can try, please post it up.
  3. Tinzo Team Win User

cancelled my pre order for sure!

A Fanatec wheel is not just a 360 controler. Go read on google or somthing. Ever heard about firmware?
  4. AlexanderCooper1 Win User

Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking

i have the same problem after returning and getting new controller same double click is there an update or somthing
  5. Kermitad Orc Win User

Why can I not post a "Looking for group," post on Xbox Companion app.

You may be saying somthing with in the post that does not meet xbox guildlines, does it happen on the xbox aswell
  6. XxGrimJokerxX Win User

BF3 Jet Swap

lol nice ....one of my biggest fears is somthing like that will happen to me and get posted on youtube
Thema:

Somthing happened with a controller.

1. Somthing happened with a controller. - Similar Threads - Somthing happened controller

2. there is somthing wrong with my nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is somthing wrong with my nintendo switch minecraft: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  3. Am I missing somthing or is the no LFG option in the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I missing somthing or is the no LFG option in the Xbox PC app?: I'm trying to figure out how to do a LFG with "Among US" but I can't find out how to do this anywhere. It's easy on the console but I can't find in on the PC. acefeeea-583a-4ff2-bf7a-1ce73843cdf4
  4. Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not: IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!! 7bb3d464-7fd8-4507-ba19-ad4dfcc49b96
  5. Xbox one s somthing went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s somthing went wrong: So I was playing gta5 with my friendson and I was doing a step 2 verification for get some money for the gAmerican but when I did the reset it said somthing when wrong for I tune of my xbox off...
  6. i need to renew somthing

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to renew somthing: I accidentally bought the wrong game can I have my money back please or else I will never buy any Microsoft game again I will only use chrome 62ecc32b-7f7f-443f-a1f1-c2bb2a4bea8d
  7. Is the gold broken or somthing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the gold broken or somthing: so my xbox account wont let me message people or go to a group post i recive no errer code and i go to the website it tells me to for a code sent to a phone number but the thing is it refuses to...
  8. Is there somthing wrong with my Xbox or my Wi-Fi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there somthing wrong with my Xbox or my Wi-Fi?: Hello i have an old xbox like the very 1st one that came out in 2016? Anyway im trying to talk to people in parties and freinds but it wont work. I look at my network settings and everything says...
  9. Somthing is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somthing is wrong: My xbox won't stop scrolling downwards on my menu please contact me if u are having the same problem *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Factory reset my Xbox and it keep saying there was somthing wrong with the uodate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my Xbox and it keep saying there was somthing wrong with the uodate: please fix this error code: 80072EE2 7787c1e8-b8cc-48ff-aabf-958d1b2f3692