Son cannot access his xbox live

Discus and support Son cannot access his xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son cannot access his xbox live. It seems that he has deleted his Microsoft account when he was trying to update his email address. His gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAMUELCORDERY, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Son cannot access his xbox live

My son cannot access his xbox live.

It seems that he has deleted his Microsoft account when he was trying to update his email address. His gamertag (profile) is still on the Xbox but he cannot log into Xbox live and therefore can not play any games. He has set up a new Microsoft account
    with his new email address but we cannot see how to connect this to existing gamertag.

Is there anything we can do?

:)

SAMUELCORDERY, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Family member access to xbox live

Hi,

I (parent) just got Xbox Live , but my son cannot access his Overwatch game? How do I permit access to him?

ModerateComet75, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Pin

My son cannot remember his 4 digit pin number to access his live membership........any tips how to get in without having to recover game tag each time?

Alex Rider1111, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Son cannot access his xbox live

IngameInstincts, Jan 21, 2014
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

6. Vegasdawgz Win User

Family Pack Gamertag converted to individual accounts

Same problem here. Cannot get into my son's account. I am able to access my Live account on his Xbox, but unable to get into his using same email and password.
  7. Alex Rider1111 Win User

Xbox Live Pin

My son cannot remember his 4 digit pin number to access his live membership........any tips how to get in without having to recover game tag each time?
  8. mantermite Win User

EA Access - shared multiplayer access on Xbox One with Live subscription

My Microsoft account has:

Xbox Live Gold

EA Access on XBox

Both paid subscriptions.

My son has his Microsoft account:

Family share my Xbox live Gold

he has access to the EA Games I have downloaded but cannot get multiplayer access with his free EA Games account. Such as Mirrors Edge 2, he can play but cannot get extra options "shared".

I'm asking if that is a possibility to login into EA Games under my sons Xbox/Microsoft login to give him access without causing any conflict in licensing.

Just seems confusing in that nothing is clearly stated in the official offerings around this capability. So I'm trying to get clarity. Again thanks for the help and deciphering all of this.

Cheers,

David
  9. Floodboy67 Win User

100% packet loss?

OK, this is now becoming extremely frustrating. My son cannot play online and cannot communicate with his friends over Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Son cannot access his xbox live - Similar Threads - Son cannot access

2. Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...: I am encountering a problem with Ryse Son of Rome on the Xbox One not crediting the awarded gold after completing multiplayer games. The prompt when finishing a game displays: WARNING The Xbox...
  3. My son cannot play with me online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son cannot play with me online: Hi I've got an Xbox One and my son has Xbox 360. We are not in the same country and have been trying for over a month to play with each other via Xbox Live. We made sure his privacy settings...
  4. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

in XBoX Accessibility
    son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line: Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and understand the importance of reading the terms of...
  5. . Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    . Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE: i renewd my son xbox live at August 17, 208, need to work up to August 19, 2019, that what i got in your thank you mail. Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE 27bb8467-69e6-4da0-96fe-7ac680f4d51b
  6. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  7. I cannot get gold live on my console even though my son gas it on his, his being the home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get gold live on my console even though my son gas it on his, his being the home xbox: Hello again, I've tried the hard reset after waiting nearly 24 hours and still no live gold, my son invited me to play a game with him and I launched it only to have the join gold live screen...
  8. My son cannot link his Fortnite account from pc to XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cannot link his Fortnite account from pc to XBOX ONE: Hello. My son plays Fortnite on PC and now he wants to play it on Xbox but unfortunately he cannot do that as a message says: " To do this. You are unable to see content other people make because...
  9. son cannot access xbox gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    son cannot access xbox gold account: I purchased xbox gold for my son, but he can't access it. When he goes on his xbox it doesn't allow him to play because it says he needs xbox gold. Any help would be appreciated. Aaron...
  10. My son cannot have access to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son cannot have access to live: Hi, i am new of xbox live. I just bought an live gold subscription for one month for my son. Since i want to be the console administrator i create a main account for me and a secondary for my...