Son got account banned. Wondering why?

Discus and support Son got account banned. Wondering why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got on today to see an account ban. Just wondering why so I can speak with my son regarding it. 06fc1679-667b-44b9-9301-f8cef044efa4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FancyCub8662885, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Son got account banned. Wondering why?

I got on today to see an account ban. Just wondering why so I can speak with my son regarding it.

:)

FancyCub8662885, Sep 13, 2017
  2. xbox live acount banned for life

hi, my name is sherry my sons share a xbox live account and my youngest son was at a friends house. and his friend moded the account and told my son that you can't get banned for changing the avatar colour and my the account got banned for life. i was wondering
    if you could unban the account and i assure you this will not happen again so my oldest son can play on live. p.s. my sons account is iiK00LAiDKiNGii

v3 Kill Switch, Sep 13, 2017
  3. mamastelly
    mamastelly Guest
    Acct Banned - questions

Can you please tell me what my sons account was banned for specifically and the date that the offense occurred.

Gamer tag: mr optic marc

Thank you.

mamastelly, Sep 13, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

You should be able to find out the reason for the enforcement action through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site. Please note you will probably have to to get your son to sign into his account on this web site and it will provide information on the enforcement taken by Microsoft.

gds1972, Sep 13, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

You should be able to find out the reason for the enforcement action through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site. Please note you will probably have to to get your son to sign into his account on this web site and it will provide information on the enforcement taken by Microsoft.
  6. KC Bondsman Win User

Wondering why my account got banned

Yeah, Policy Enforcement has already responded him him/her for "Cheating"
  7. theman72HG Win User

[quote user="Fourly"]

Hi Im looking for answers about my account (dZ Matic) got suspended from xbox until 12/31/9999.

[/quote]

You might want to use common sense next time around and try following the rules , or the best suggestion for you cheats would be put on server with other cheaters so you can all cheat together LMAO
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

well as the account your posting on has been gamerscore reset in the past im sure you know the reason why you were suspended
  9. basementlurker Win User

Sorry but this is not the right place to post this.
Thema:

1. Son got account banned. Wondering why? - Similar Threads - Son got account

2. My son got banned from communication.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got banned from communication.......: So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get...
  3. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

in XBoX Accessibility
    son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line: Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and understand the importance of reading the terms of...
  4. My sons account got a communication ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons account got a communication ban.: My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was messaged with the word "fat" then after asking...
  5. My sons account on Fortnite got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account on Fortnite got hacked: My sons account was hacked for about $700. I have the documentation that proves it. Epic Games says it is Microsoft's fault. Microsoft is not responding. It sure seems like a case where they...
  6. My 7 year son account got blocked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 7 year son account got blocked?: My 7 year son account got blocked... Why?? Account used to send excess of garbage mails?? Are you serious?? The boy just play LEGO's... I tried to unblock in the site with my phone number but i...
  7. My sons account got If fortunate banes and I want it to be un baned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account got If fortunate banes and I want it to be un baned: I want my sons account in banes it LumpyJeff 63b93d0b-74d6-423a-bf4b-2337cfe1dbce
  8. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?: My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670
  9. my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed: my sons account got perm ban and he cannot submit case review because the parent account does not have gold. the only gold account is the one not accessible 49b266cd-8063-420c-ac66-52cc8c966ac8
  10. So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this ...: That's it. Who do I contact and is this something that he did? Or is it just time to pay for it again? Thanks fd586386-8e59-4de2-a948-ec9927ba706b