son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

Discus and support son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarlisDawson-Smith, Feb 9, 2019.

1. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and understand the importance of reading the terms of agreement before accepting. This is a life lesson learned.
    Can you help

:)

CarlisDawson-Smith, Feb 9, 2019
  2. ThePouchBear Win User

This would be an issue that would require you to contact Microsoft directly.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise. If your son is using the Microsoft Edge app on X1, I would allow him to use your personal phone
    or PC, under supervision, until his suspension time has passed.

You can appeal the suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise your son to learn from his mistakes and ride out the remaining time.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Do you have another computer he can use to get his home work done. Or maybe you have another device that connects to the internet. You have to go to the enforcement website to discuss your account suspension. We can't help with that here.
  5. FAKIR101 Win User

no one in the forums can lift a ban you should contact the xbox enforcement team
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about his ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line - Similar Threads - son got banned

2. My son got banned from communication.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got banned from communication.......: So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get...
  3. My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!: My son got banned for a week for the [Mod Removed – Profanity] word in chat once. The ban finished on 9th Jan but he still can't use any mic or chat. Iv looked and looked and I can't find any...
  4. suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days: Hi Yesterday my son was playing with his two friends from school on Minecraft. One blew up ones house and so my son blew up his house. They were having the normal day to day mini argument about...
  5. Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban: Hello, I woke up this morning to an email saying my sons account had been comm banned for 24 hours. I'm not trying to get it overturned or reduced. I am just trying to figure out why it was...
  6. My sons account got a communication ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons account got a communication ban.: My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was messaged with the word "fat" then after asking...
  7. my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.: My sons friend ( both 9 year old) got my son banned for vile language which he did not do. His friend told him he would report him for intercepting him. So they were playing the game and he did...
  8. I think my 10 year old son got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my 10 year old son got banned: Hi peeps, It looks that my 10 year old son is banned in some way, cos he is not able to send text r voice chat. I saw on his XB One that there is a mss that is saying due of behavior ..... bud i...
  9. Son got account banned. Wondering why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got account banned. Wondering why?: I got on today to see an account ban. Just wondering why so I can speak with my son regarding it. 06fc1679-667b-44b9-9301-f8cef044efa4
  10. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?: My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670