son securite

Discus and support son securite in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; des gens ecoute dans ma maison quoi faire a5bdaac9-d893-416a-867e-64d5fbfa0417 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by johannechoiniere10, Jan 27, 2020.

1. son securite

des gens ecoute dans ma maison quoi faire

:)

johannechoiniere10, Jan 27, 2020
  2. CYA007 Win User

son securite

Bonsoir,

Vous pouvez nous fournir plus de details svp?

merci d utiliser le forum

“She saying that people are listening in her house, sound safety and what to do about it? “
  3. mikilami 17 Win User

Sign-in Errors - READ ME FIRST

va chier crisse de systeme de marde de securiter
  4. viperkiller158 Win User

Problem with proofs and account securit

My account is want me to add a security thing and when I do it says sorry please try again later
  5. WPAK Win User

@viperkiller158

Regarding security try managing it via this link:
    account.live.com/.../Manage

Please be aware that this is an old thread, to get the best support it's advised to create a new thread for your specific issue.
  6. G Bernardelli Win User

Your email is microsoft? in that case your only chance is to try the password recovery mandandop personal data used in opening the account through the link below:

account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Now if you do not, I'm not able to help
Thema:

son securite

1. son securite - Similar Threads - son securite

2. Creating an account for my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating an account for my son: I want to add an account for my son but he does not have an email address. Can we share an email or do I need to create a new email address for him? 50e0c0a5-12cb-4d8b-a68d-21aa52a941b3
  3. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  4. My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...: I reset my comsole tomgive it to my son and now it wont go past the add new screen 4cee09cb-a562-478a-bdc9-02d0591e75ea
  5. Minecraft was registered to me, but supposed to be for my son.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft was registered to me, but supposed to be for my son.: I bought my son a copy of the Minecraft starter pack using my Microsoft account as i was thinking that since my payment details are there I dont want a kid to have access to it right away....
  6. Sons xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sons xbox one: Hi, I can't Login to my sons xbox account. It keeps saying Theres a problem with your account visit account.live.com have done that doesn't say anything. I have tried to buy xbox live incase it...
  7. cant buy robox for my son ???????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy robox for my son ???????: I need lock lifted off my card so I can buy my son stuff on his game for my son, b3868b06-0b2c-4e89-aa68-997e7988160b
  8. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  9. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...
  10. How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend"...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend"...: Hi, my son plays Minecraft pocket edition by himself on his phone, but a friend of him (in real life) invited him to join his world as a "friend." I went through the Xbox controls and now he can...