Song credits in XBox Music pass for Windows 8.1???

Discus and support Song credits in XBox Music pass for Windows 8.1??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Xbox Music pass with the 10 song credit option (the one that is no longer being offered, but continues t work as long as you renew). In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ardilluca, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Ardilluca
    Ardilluca Guest

I have the Xbox Music pass with the 10 song credit option (the one that is no longer being offered, but continues t work as long as you renew). In Windows Phone 8, I can choose son credits as an option when buying music, but not so in the Windows 8.1 app.
    How can I use my credits in this app???

Thanks for your help...

:)

Ardilluca, Feb 8, 2014
  2. jmoons
    jmoons Guest
    Music Pass on Windows 8 not working (charging for music)

Music Pass on Windows 8 not working (charging for music)

My wife just upgraded her Windows 7 computer that used Zune software to Windows 8.1 with Xbox Music. But when she goes to look at Music, it wants to charge her for anything. It is like it doesn't see her XBOX Music pass.

She just uses one Microsoft ID so what is wrong?

Also, only some of her songs play on her new devices. Is this a migration guide for moving from Zune software to XBOX Music?

-Jonathan

jmoons, Feb 8, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    We unable to confirm media usage rights for this content!!!

If these were songs you downloaded with the Xbox Music Pass, then this is by design. You can't continue to access those songs after your Music Pass expires.

airmattdog, Feb 8, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Music Pass credits can only be redeemed with WP8, WP7 and the Zune software. They're .mp3's though so you can transfer them to your PC after their downloaded to your phone.

airmattdog, Feb 13, 2014
  5. airmattdog Win User

We unable to confirm media usage rights for this content!!!

If these were songs you downloaded with the Xbox Music Pass, then this is by design. You can't continue to access those songs after your Music Pass expires.
  6. airmattdog Win User

Music Pass credits can only be redeemed with WP8, WP7 and the Zune software. They're .mp3's though so you can transfer them to your PC after their downloaded to your phone.
  7. Jacyintha Win User

So I'm an idiot...

Depending on how frequently you used the song credits, the new Xbox Music Pass might actually be a better fit for you. Essentially, you pay $5 for $10 worth of music. If you don't actually use all your credits, that's a waste because the credits expire.
    If you spent an extra 5 a month in Microsoft Points, you wouldn't be wasting it.
  8. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox music - windows 8

Hey jhansonpk,

Are you not able to download any song, or is there just a specific song, or set of songs, that you can't download? Not all music is available for free download and streaming in the Xbox Music service. Some songs need to be purchased.

Can you tell us what songs that you are not able to download? We can take a look on our end, and see if we are able to download them with our Xbox Music Pass.

We'll wait to hear from you. Thanks.
  9. WinterPlanet5 Win User

XBox Music in Airplane Mode on Windows Phone

First, thank you DrakkenSaer for your reply.

Second, just to clarify, I can not use XBOX music pass on my Windows Phone for songs I've "Downloaded", unless i have an internet connection? So, if I'm in a basement or on an airplane, I can only play songs that are not DRM-encoded? I guess I will have
    to start loading my own music collection onto my phone!
Thema:

1. Song credits in XBox Music pass for Windows 8.1??? - Similar Threads - Song credits Music

2. download u tube songs to Zune

in XBoX on Mobile
    download u tube songs to Zune: How to download u tube songs to Zune? be7c32a9-ec00-4cb6-b3bb-c410cf0ac1e0
  3. "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..: Hey, I want to download songs to Rock Band 3,in the game store it doesn't allow me to download songs. "And so in the market (from the PC) , I try to download and the message notes:" This offer is...
  4. What's your favourite song in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite song in a game?: Really all games? Some games are really MADE by the music. I like to turn the music off completely in some games but others I feel the music adds so much atmosphere...
  5. Rockband 2 Songs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockband 2 Songs: I purchased a number of XBox 360 Rockband 2 songs around 2009 on a different profile, but the bands that I actually play the songs with are on this profile (same XBox 360, just have multiple...
  6. Spotify app on Xbox One only plays songs for 1-3 seconds before pausing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify app on Xbox One only plays songs for 1-3 seconds before pausing: I've tried everything i can think of to try and fix this issue ive reinstalled, logged out and back in, power cycled my xbox, reconnected to my wifi, and tried playing songs from my computer...
  7. Downloading Rock Band 2 songs to Rock Band 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Rock Band 2 songs to Rock Band 3: I tried to download my Rock Band 2 song lists to Rock Band 3 but I always receive the same error code (80153003). I tried emptying the cache and retry de download but it didn't worked (yes, I...
  8. Import piosenek z Dance Central 2 [Translation - Import Songs from Dance Central 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Import piosenek z Dance Central 2 [Translation - Import Songs from Dance Central 2]: Mam nastepujacy problem. Chce zaimportowac piosenki z Dance Central 2 do Dance Central 3. Wpisalam kod wszystko bylo ok ale jak juz przechodzi do potwierdzenia to wyslakuje mi tylko przycisk...
  9. Song Credits-Grandfathered in by Zune

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Song Credits-Grandfathered in by Zune: I have no idea if i'm doing this right, but I haven't been getting the 10 monthly song credits as of the past month. Please help? aec7f662-e6e5-4b20-93a7-0f8730b153f9
  10. Question about free song credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about free song credits: I recently ditched my hdd for an ssd, but I didn't transfer any data. I'm also grandfathered into the 10 song credit plan. When I try to redownload songs I used credits on before, I'm asked to...