Songs Downloaded to PC From Xbox Music Won't Stream to Xbox 360 (04-800705b4)

Discus and support Songs Downloaded to PC From Xbox Music Won't Stream to Xbox 360 (04-800705b4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Hopefully someone can give some input on this issue. Goal: I'd like to have all of my music from Xbox Music in one central location at home.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Leonhardt, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Songs Downloaded to PC From Xbox Music Won't Stream to Xbox 360 (04-800705b4)

Hello,

Hopefully someone can give some input on this issue.

Goal:

I'd like to have all of my music from Xbox Music in one central location at home. This way I can stream music from other devices that don't run Windows, but are DLNA/UPnP capable (Google TV, Yamaha Receiver, etc.). Also, this would allow me to stream my
    collection on my Xbox 360 while I play a game, since currently you can't stream Xbox Music in-game. (Eh hem...feature request, anyone?)

Environment and Steps Taken:

I recently setup Windows Server 2012 R2 in my home. I have also installed the Windows Server Essentials Media Pack (Download Windows Server Essentials Media Pack from Official Microsoft Download Center),
    so DLNA/UPnP should be good to go. Then I set the Xbox Music app to download songs added to my collection from other devices (this way everything syncs back to the server). Finally, I also setup Windows Media Player to include the folder where the Xbox Music
    app was downloading these files (C:\ServerFolders\Music\Xbox Music), and configured it to allow remote control of the player and automatically allow devices to play media, as well as ensured all devices on the network were allowed. I also have a laptop running
    Windows 8.1 with the Windows Media Player library shared, and some of the music has been downloaded to this machine as well.

For both machines, Network Discovery and File and Printer sharing are both turned on, and the Xbox 360 has been added as a device. Also, on the Xbox 360, Play To is enabled. I've also verified that all requisite services are running, and all three devices
    have been rebooted numerous times. I've even tested with the firewall of the server turned off, but it makes no difference.

The Problem:

When I choose the Xbox system music player, I can see the server (as a Media Server and the Windows Media Player shared library) as well as the laptop as network devices, and I can select music. But I get the error (04-800705b4) when I try to play any of
    these songs - this happens if I choose either the Media Server or WMP library, or the WMP library from the laptop. I can, however, play songs on the Xbox 360 from either library by selecting Play To in WMP. So...what gives?

Thanks,

Lee

:)

Lee Leonhardt, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Futurama v1
    Futurama v1 Guest
    Error 04-800705b4

i am trying to play music on my xbox through the zune program on my computer but it give me this error when i try and play certain songs on my xbox 04-800705b4

Futurama v1, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Trav Pope
    Trav Pope Guest
    xbox music

Hi Dragons Red,

While Xbox Music might allow you to stream and download music, the music that is downloaded to your PC will stop playing should you decided to cancel your Xbox Music subscription. Eventually all music, even the songs that are still working for Dewbers will
    stop functioning if he downloaded them through the Music Pass system. MP3s purchased from Xbox Music will continue to function.

Trav Pope, Feb 19, 2014
Thema:

Songs Downloaded to PC From Xbox Music Won't Stream to Xbox 360 (04-800705b4)

1. Songs Downloaded to PC From Xbox Music Won't Stream to Xbox 360 (04-800705b4) - Similar Threads - Songs Downloaded Music

2. Downloading Rock Band 2 songs to Rock Band 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Rock Band 2 songs to Rock Band 3: I tried to download my Rock Band 2 song lists to Rock Band 3 but I always receive the same error code (80153003). I tried emptying the cache and retry de download but it didn't worked (yes, I...
  3. Rocksmith song download from old XBOX to new XBOX X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocksmith song download from old XBOX to new XBOX X: i purchased the new XBOX X recently and i'm having a hard time figuring out how to transfer purchases made on my older XBOX One, what do i do? I purchased the new XBOX because the older XBOX One...
  4. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...: Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get...
  5. There are no zumba fitness rush game downloads (new songs/packs).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are no zumba fitness rush game downloads (new songs/packs).: No more available for download Zumba Fitness Rush Hip-hop Style Pack and Zumba Fitness Rush Bollywood Style Pack on Xbox Live Marketplace. How do I download it now?...
  6. xbox 360 problem downloading "roar" song on just dance 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 problem downloading "roar" song on just dance 2014: song says free but when i press download screen blinks but not downloading the song. im downloading directly from console. actually tried downloading a lot starting last year but no success....
  7. Rock Band 4 dlc pre order 30 song pack not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band 4 dlc pre order 30 song pack not downloading: I entered the code on the website and when I went to the console there was nothing about the pre order pack there. I tried entering the code on the console but said it was already used. I have no...
  8. Unable to download song pack on rocksmith 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download song pack on rocksmith 2014: Hi I tried to download the foo fighters song pack 2 on rocksmith 2014 over 2 weeks ago and all im getting is "cant download song pack" I have looked at other threads on this problem and have...
  9. Bought a song, got an error, charged and no download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a song, got an error, charged and no download: I recently bought a song on xbox live and it gave me an error and it still charged me with no song download. anybody know the error code for that? 7f35c95a-f4a1-43d2-86ba-803196f2fd6d
  10. Xbox Music - can't download some songs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music - can't download some songs: hello there, I have a valid Xbox music pass and there are some songs /albums that I can't download (like Metallic for eg.). Any idea why?! 089f235a-c3d5-452b-8520-f602c9382801