sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error

Discus and support sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I tried buying sonic unleashed on my Xbox one it said I don't have a valid payment option how do I fix it? I use master card I live in Qatar but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saadfahadsheikh, Jan 7, 2019.

1. sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error

when I tried buying sonic unleashed on my Xbox one it said I don't have a valid payment option how do I fix it? I use master card I live in Qatar but the region is set to Saudi Arabia by the way. Would it just work if I
    just used a visa card or gift card?

:)

saadfahadsheikh, Jan 7, 2019
  2. EoinMackay Win User

Xbox Backwards Compatibility Vote

Please make Sonic Unleashed backwards compatible
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Sonic UNLEASHED is backward compatible too! ;)

Check a list. Bye!
  4. UnbackedPower58 Win User

Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one

Yes, I fully agree with you. Sonic Generations has been made backwards compatible while amazing games like Sonic unleashed have still not. We have waited 5 YEARS for unleashed to be backwards compatible and it still is not. The old voting website was far
    better than the current stupid xbox ideas website. If we can get our voices heard than hopefully we can get an amazing and beautiful game as Sonic unleashed backwards compatible!
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

sonic unleashed was a good game, would be nice to have it on backwards compatibility, Can't beat the older sonic's from the mega drive days though
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Yes, I fully agree with you. Sonic Generations has been made backwards compatible while amazing games like Sonic unleashed have still not. We have waited 5 YEARS for unleashed to be backwards compatible and it still is not. The old voting website was far
    better than the current stupid xbox ideas website. If we can get our voices heard than hopefully we can get an amazing and beautiful game as Sonic unleashed backwards compatible!
    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for Backward Compatible Game Titles here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
Thema:

sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error

1. sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error - Similar Threads - sonic unleashed backwards

2. SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation: I played a lot of time on Xbox 360 version and unlock all 1000G achievements. Xbox One version have some strange glitches, what i never seen in Xbox 360 version. I hope one day i'll see patch for...
  3. Sonic Unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed: Hey, so tomorrow is Black Friday, I was thinking that the Sonic Unleashed game that is coming out on the xbox one, if you guys are almost done with it, tomorrow if you guys are done, can you guys...
  4. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: we need sonic unleashed backwards compatible and sonic and Sega all stars racing (the original version ) not that crappy transformed 1f5abe47-cd68-4dc2-aea3-22ee5ffd84ee
  5. Sonic unleashed???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed???: When is sonic unleashed gonna be campatible with xbox one? I waited so many years to able to play the game but nothing is here yet. 4686c4c9-65f8-44da-96ea-c7b2781d2538
  6. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com: And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work. I'm not sure if it has something to do with...
  7. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: please make sonic unleashed backwards compatible 201e5e4c-7073-45b1-97da-b3f69142ef5f
  8. sonic unleashed backwards compalibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sonic unleashed backwards compalibility: can you please put sonic unleashed on backwards compalibilty on xbox one. f9b823e7-4260-4484-ad3c-0797c55c6a0c
  9. Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one: There has been many times people have asked about Sonic Unleashed for xbox one. At this moment, people are still willing to buy this game. I believe this is the best boosting sonic game on xbox,...
  10. Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one: One day I was watching a YouTube video of one of my favorite games when I was a kid. Sonic Unleashed, I decided to try to buy the game but Xbox didn’t make it backwards compatible. I also tried to...