Sonic unleashed

Discus and support Sonic unleashed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please make sonic unleashed backwards compatible 201e5e4c-7073-45b1-97da-b3f69142ef5f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matus0405, Aug 13, 2018.

1. matus0405
    matus0405 Guest

Sonic unleashed

please make sonic unleashed backwards compatible

:)

matus0405, Aug 13, 2018
  2. MiaCamrena
    MiaCamrena Guest
    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

Thank you, I want the Sonic Unleashed game on the xbox one, I wanted this game since forever and I'm a big fan of Sonic the hedgehog, and I have the Sonic Forces game. And that's why I Sonic Unleashed to be on the xbox one.
    I want everybody to vote for Sonic Unleashed on the xbox one.

MiaCamrena, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Sonic's 20th Anniversary sale!

^ Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic & Sega All Stars racing. It might include the incredibly rubbish Sonic the Hedgehog & Sonic Unleashed too.

Terrible Tebow, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Sonic unleashed

Hi, the best place to request this, is on the Xbox ideas website
    xboxideas.uservoice.com. Also you might want to contact SEGA as well, and ask them to allow the game on the back compat catalogue.

StuartATrueRed, Aug 13, 2018
  5. At the Nozzle, Aug 13, 2018
  6. Agree with the below. Both links are solid advice. It really is up to the devs though so you might want to hit up their official forums or social with your suggestion!

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 13, 2018
  7. Hopefully if you go the site that Stuart provided, you can submit your ideas of what games you want to see backwards compatible.

Radiant Sword X, Aug 13, 2018
  8. Sonic unleashed

FlamingHotPizza, Nov 2, 2018
  9. MiaCamrena Win User

Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

Thank you, I want the Sonic Unleashed game on the xbox one, I wanted this game since forever and I'm a big fan of Sonic the hedgehog, and I have the Sonic Forces game. And that's why I Sonic Unleashed to be on the xbox one.
    I want everybody to vote for Sonic Unleashed on the xbox one.
  10. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Now That You've Played Sonic Generations, What Do You Think?

I'll stick with Sonic Unleashed for now..
  11. Allnames27991 Win User

Backwards Compatibility List

I would love to see some Sonic games such as Sonic Unleashed become BC because of the huge Sonic fan I am.
  12. EoinMackay Win User

Xbox Backwards Compatibility Vote

Please make Sonic Unleashed backwards compatible
  13. Dozer706 Win User

Sonic unleashed

How do I vote for Sonic Unleashed?
Thema:

Sonic unleashed

1. Sonic unleashed - Similar Threads - Sonic unleashed

2. SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation: I played a lot of time on Xbox 360 version and unlock all 1000G achievements. Xbox One version have some strange glitches, what i never seen in Xbox 360 version. I hope one day i'll see patch for...
  3. sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error: when I tried buying sonic unleashed on my Xbox one it said I don't have a valid payment option how do I fix it? I use master card I live in Qatar but the region is set to Saudi Arabia by the way....
  4. Sonic Unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed: Hey, so tomorrow is Black Friday, I was thinking that the Sonic Unleashed game that is coming out on the xbox one, if you guys are almost done with it, tomorrow if you guys are done, can you guys...
  5. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: we need sonic unleashed backwards compatible and sonic and Sega all stars racing (the original version ) not that crappy transformed 1f5abe47-cd68-4dc2-aea3-22ee5ffd84ee
  6. Sonic unleashed???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed???: When is sonic unleashed gonna be campatible with xbox one? I waited so many years to able to play the game but nothing is here yet. 4686c4c9-65f8-44da-96ea-c7b2781d2538
  7. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com: And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work. I'm not sure if it has something to do with...
  8. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: Hey i have been looking on the internet a lot of people are wanting sonic unleashed to come on the xbox one since sonic genorations have come out why not sonic unleashed although it was made in...
  9. sonic unleashed backwards compalibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sonic unleashed backwards compalibility: can you please put sonic unleashed on backwards compalibilty on xbox one. f9b823e7-4260-4484-ad3c-0797c55c6a0c
  10. Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one: There has been many times people have asked about Sonic Unleashed for xbox one. At this moment, people are still willing to buy this game. I believe this is the best boosting sonic game on xbox,...