Sonic unleashed???

Discus and support Sonic unleashed??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When is sonic unleashed gonna be campatible with xbox one? I waited so many years to able to play the game but nothing is here yet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pork this up 12, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Sonic unleashed???

When is sonic unleashed gonna be campatible with xbox one? I waited so many years to able to play the game but nothing is here yet.

:)

pork this up 12, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Reach Title Update Specifics

Sonic The Hedgehog 1, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic CD, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Colors, and soon Sonic Generations.

SpeedyBlueDude, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Levels you would like to see for DLC/Wishlist

Classic Era;

Sonic 1:Starlight

Sonic 2:Mystic Cave

Sonic 3:IceCap(Act 2 based in the Sonic Adventure version)

Rival:Classic Knuckles(Sonic and Knuckles)

Boss:Sonic 1 Final Zone Boss

Dreamcast era:

Sonic Adventure:Final Egg

Sonic Adventure 2:Metal Harbor

Sonic Heroes:Grand Metropolis(With elements of Power Plant)

Rival:Egg Emperor(Sonic Heroes)

Boss:Metal Madness(Phase 1)/Overlord(Phase 2)(Sonic Heroes)

Modern Era:

Sonic '06:Kingdom Valley

Sonic Unleashed:Eggmanland

Sonic Colors:Asteroid Coaster

Rival:Erazor Djinn(Sonic and the Secret Rings)

Boss:Egg Nega-Wisp(Sonic Colors)

SonAmyTailsCrem, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Sonic unleashed???

Tahit is dev related if they want youll see it if they dont you wont...

HyperVenom523, Aug 27, 2018
  5. StateMan89
    StateMan89 Guest
    While that would be a great game to have and seems lots of people out there would like to have it, it is up to the devs to decide. If they do choose to and get it into the bc library is when we will know typically. Until then we have to wait patiently or
    use a Xbox 360.

StateMan89, Aug 27, 2018
  6. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Don't see why not. Sonic has a wide fan base. Up to the devs tbh

7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    I could definitely see it coming to BC since there's already a dozen other Sonic games available. It is up to the developer to make it happen. I would suggest reaching out to them to show them there's interest or get more info.

Tormaz, Aug 28, 2018
  8. Sonic unleashed???

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 28, 2018
  9. This would be pretty awesome. You can add ideas and suggestions here

SUPERSOAKERx69, Nov 2, 2018
  10. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Reach Title Update Specifics

Sonic The Hedgehog 1, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic CD, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Colors, and soon Sonic Generations.
  11. SonAmyTailsCrem Win User

Levels you would like to see for DLC/Wishlist

Classic Era;

Sonic 1:Starlight

Sonic 2:Mystic Cave

Sonic 3:IceCap(Act 2 based in the Sonic Adventure version)

Rival:Classic Knuckles(Sonic and Knuckles)

Boss:Sonic 1 Final Zone Boss

Dreamcast era:

Sonic Adventure:Final Egg

Sonic Adventure 2:Metal Harbor

Sonic Heroes:Grand Metropolis(With elements of Power Plant)

Rival:Egg Emperor(Sonic Heroes)

Boss:Metal Madness(Phase 1)/Overlord(Phase 2)(Sonic Heroes)

Modern Era:

Sonic '06:Kingdom Valley

Sonic Unleashed:Eggmanland

Sonic Colors:Asteroid Coaster

Rival:Erazor Djinn(Sonic and the Secret Rings)

Boss:Egg Nega-Wisp(Sonic Colors)
  12. Terrible Tebow Win User

Sonic's 20th Anniversary sale!

^Sonic (240MSP), Sonic 2 (240MSP), Sonic 3 (240 MSP), Sonic & Knuckles (120 MSP), Sonic Adventure (400 MSP), Sonic 4 (800 MSP).
  13. Terrible Tebow Win User

Sonic's 20th Anniversary sale!

^ Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic & Sega All Stars racing. It might include the incredibly rubbish Sonic the Hedgehog & Sonic Unleashed too.
  14. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

SONIC CD OUT TOMMOROW 400PTS GET IN!!

Sonic Mega Collection didn't have Sonic CD?

-

You must be thinking about Sonic Gems Collection. Sonic Gems Collection was only good for Sonic R and Sonic The Fighters. (Or at least for me, Since I've never played Sonic The Fighter or Sonic R until I bought Gems)
Thema:

Sonic unleashed???

1. Sonic unleashed??? - Similar Threads - Sonic unleashed

2. SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation: I played a lot of time on Xbox 360 version and unlock all 1000G achievements. Xbox One version have some strange glitches, what i never seen in Xbox 360 version. I hope one day i'll see patch for...
  3. sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error: when I tried buying sonic unleashed on my Xbox one it said I don't have a valid payment option how do I fix it? I use master card I live in Qatar but the region is set to Saudi Arabia by the way....
  4. Sonic Unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed: Hey, so tomorrow is Black Friday, I was thinking that the Sonic Unleashed game that is coming out on the xbox one, if you guys are almost done with it, tomorrow if you guys are done, can you guys...
  5. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: we need sonic unleashed backwards compatible and sonic and Sega all stars racing (the original version ) not that crappy transformed 1f5abe47-cd68-4dc2-aea3-22ee5ffd84ee
  6. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com: And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work. I'm not sure if it has something to do with...
  7. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: please make sonic unleashed backwards compatible 201e5e4c-7073-45b1-97da-b3f69142ef5f
  8. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: Hey i have been looking on the internet a lot of people are wanting sonic unleashed to come on the xbox one since sonic genorations have come out why not sonic unleashed although it was made in...
  9. sonic unleashed backwards compalibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sonic unleashed backwards compalibility: can you please put sonic unleashed on backwards compalibilty on xbox one. f9b823e7-4260-4484-ad3c-0797c55c6a0c
  10. Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one: There has been many times people have asked about Sonic Unleashed for xbox one. At this moment, people are still willing to buy this game. I believe this is the best boosting sonic game on xbox,...