Son's gamertag disappeared

Discus and support Son's gamertag disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's gamertag has disappeared from the list of gamertags available to play on. No clue why and can't figure out how to get it back.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinkNerd2010, Aug 9, 2019.

1. PinkNerd2010
    PinkNerd2010 Guest

My son's gamertag has disappeared from the list of gamertags available to play on. No clue why and can't figure out how to get it back.

:)

PinkNerd2010, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Son's gamertag disappeared - Similar Threads - Son's gamertag disappeared

2. moving son's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    moving son's gamertag: I hope someone can help with this. When my son got his Xbox One S in Dec, he rushed and set it up. When he did he just logged in with my Microsoft email and it created a gamertag for him. But now,...
  3. Extracting my son's xbox acc. gamertag, gaming history and achievements from my email/profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Extracting my son's xbox acc. gamertag, gaming history and achievements from my email/profile: hi , Now that I feel my son is old enough to have his own email address and profile, how do I do this? I've been going round in circles for days following support instructions and unable to speak...
  4. Removing gamertag from my email and transfering to son's email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing gamertag from my email and transfering to son's email account: My son has been using my live account for several years now and therefore his gamer tag progress is attached to my personal live account. However, I don't play xbox and have no use for a...
  5. Try to change gamertag for my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try to change gamertag for my son: I am trying to change gamertag for my 12-year old son. I keep getting the same type of error. I have tried several types of payment methods. I even put money in his account. Purchase-3001...
  6. Transfer DLC, save games etc to my sons gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer DLC, save games etc to my sons gamertag: Hi. My son has played a lot af games using my Xbox live profile. He has his own gamertag and I want to buy a gold membership to him. Can I transfer all his achievements, DLC etc to his Gamertag?...
  7. Son changed gamertag can't play my dics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son changed gamertag can't play my dics: my son changed our gamertag this morning and now find when i put my disc for (lego star wars, skylanders and cars 3 driven to win) i get told i get a message saying i have to insert a disc or get...
  8. why has my sons gamertag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    why has my sons gamertag changed: my son has just been bought an xbox one for his birthday. we logged in to Microsoft using his account information from his xbox 360 and his gamertag changed and he lost all his progress from world...
  9. Can't add son's gamertag to my xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add son's gamertag to my xbox live gold account: I just bought an xbox live gold account. I am trying to add my son. He does not have a Microsoft email (why would he? he is 9). How can I add him to my adult account without losing his...
  10. I can´t see my son´s gamertag on privacy settings page

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t see my son´s gamertag on privacy settings page: I have just recently added my sons account to the Microsoft family and I can´t see his gamertag on the settings page where I can modify the privacy settings. There were 5 days until I found this...