Sons of UDT now recruiting!!

Discus and support Sons of UDT now recruiting!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys you should check us out! Do you enjoy playing Battlefield 4 on Xbox One? (Rhetorical question...) Are you looking for a friendly, mature... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shoot2Thrill468, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Sons of UDT now recruiting!!

Hey guys you should check us out!

Do you enjoy playing Battlefield 4 on Xbox One? (Rhetorical question...) Are you looking for a friendly, mature place to play with people? If so, then Sons of UDT may be the clan you've been looking for.

Sons of UDT is a fresh new team on Xbox One looking to punish those on the battlefield. Looking for team players, individuals who are willing to grow and become a part of something more. Ages 16+. We are currently recruiting for all positions, from infantry
    in the trenches to combat pilots in the air. If you qualify for the position you inquired about, then the fun, and your training begins. Our current objective is to get started just for fun and general gaming, our intentions for the future is to become a part
    of the competitive gaming world. we currently have members that rank from beginner, all the way to the the top and of all different skill levels, so no matter where you're at, you won't be alone. We mostly play regular conquest, but will branch out now and
    then to change it up a little.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested feel free to visit our new Clan community Facebook page. On our page you can find a variety of training videos, our personal recruitment videos made with actual "member recorded in-game footage". Or you can
    visit our Official Enjin Clan website and apply to become part of Sons Of UDT. We look forward to playing with you and will see you on the battlefield!!!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sonsofudt [facebook.com]

Enjin Clan page: Login - Sons of UDT - Enjin [sudt.enjin.com]

Youtube: FROGLOGIC101

Twitter: @sonsofUDTclan

:)

Shoot2Thrill468, Feb 18, 2014
  2. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    Halo 5 info teased for this coming Sunday

Those are the conditions or labels Chief went through in his life, in order. So now he's going to be labeled a traitor.

siixpool, Feb 18, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Halo 5 info teased for this coming Sunday

So if you slow down the video and go through it, the bullet has the following things written on it, in order:
    • Son
    • Abductee
    • Victim
    • Orphan
    • Recruit
    • Soldier
    • Warrior
    • Ally
    • Hero
    • Savior
    • Traitor

bloosuga, Feb 18, 2014
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

The offer would have ended the second before midnight last night. 6:59:59 UCT on the 8th of July would have been 11:59:59 on the 7th PDT. It's currently 17:41 UDT meaning you are 7 hours behind.
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

Looking for new members.

good luck on your recruiting. i've been trying to recruit to. its crazy right now. so many clans recruiting and not alot of people looking. IDK why its like that right now but it is
  6. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

* * Now Recruiting * *

We're the perfect clan for late night gamers
  7. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

* * Now Recruiting * *

Looking for 1 to 2 more gamers
  8. xx Cbibi xx Win User

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

The offer would have ended the second before midnight last night. 6:59:59 UCT on the 8th of July would have been 11:59:59 on the 7th PDT. It's currently 17:41 UDT meaning you are 7 hours behind.
    Ugh, that explains it. The listing of the time is so confusing!

Thanks anyways.
Thema:

Sons of UDT now recruiting!!

1. Sons of UDT now recruiting!! - Similar Threads - Sons UDT recruiting

2. V bucks purchase to my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks purchase to my son: I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a code?? Now i like to know how to transfer or get...
  3. My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?: My son has switched his xbox one on tonight but it seems to be frozen on the green xbox one screen, we’ve tried pressing the white xbox button for 10 seconds and various other things but it wont...
  4. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  5. how can i get the G920 steering whee[ toaccept windows 10 and work on my pc my son had it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get the G920 steering whee[ toaccept windows 10 and work on my pc my son had it...: how can I get the G920 steering wheel to work on my pc, my son had it working on his laptop 3d8538f8-a1c3-485f-bc7c-64d66292429d
  6. Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft: Bonjour . Je ne peux pas me connecter mon compte Microsoft . Quand je veux me connecter, ça charge pendant des heures pour finalement annoncer un message d'erreur . Cela m'empêche d'accéder...
  7. My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...: was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top right or bottom left depending on screen layout - why?! we have restarted by doing the 10 second thing - we have checked settings - but he...
  8. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  9. Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour , j'ai acheté Forza horizon 4 récemment mais lorsque j'y joue, aucun son ne sort du jeu mis a part les cinématiques ce qui n'est pas super dans un jeu de voitures :'(. J'ai déj BEAUCOUP...
  10. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...