Sons of UDT now recruiting!!

Discus and support Sons of UDT now recruiting!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys you should check us out! Do you enjoy playing Battlefield 4 on Xbox One? (Rhetorical question...) Are you looking for a friendly, mature... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shoot2Thrill468, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Sons of UDT now recruiting!!

Hey guys you should check us out!

Do you enjoy playing Battlefield 4 on Xbox One? (Rhetorical question...) Are you looking for a friendly, mature place to play with people? If so, then Sons of UDT may be the clan you've been looking for.

Sons of UDT is a fresh new team on Xbox One looking to punish those on the battlefield. Looking for team players, individuals who are willing to grow and become a part of something more. Ages 16+. We are currently recruiting for all positions, from infantry
    in the trenches to combat pilots in the air. If you qualify for the position you inquired about, then the fun, and your training begins. Our current objective is to get started just for fun and general gaming, our intentions for the future is to become a part
    of the competitive gaming world. we currently have members that rank from beginner, all the way to the the top and of all different skill levels, so no matter where you're at, you won't be alone. We mostly play regular conquest, but will branch out now and
    then to change it up a little.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested feel free to visit our new Clan community Facebook page. On our page you can find a variety of training videos, our personal recruitment videos made with actual "member recorded in-game footage". Or you can
    visit our Official Enjin Clan website and apply to become part of Sons Of UDT. We look forward to playing with you and will see you on the battlefield!!!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sonsofudt [facebook.com]

Enjin Clan page: Login - Sons of UDT - Enjin [sudt.enjin.com]

Youtube: FROGLOGIC101

Twitter: @sonsofUDTclan

:)

Shoot2Thrill468, Feb 18, 2014
  2. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    Halo 5 info teased for this coming Sunday

Those are the conditions or labels Chief went through in his life, in order. So now he's going to be labeled a traitor.

siixpool, Feb 18, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Halo 5 info teased for this coming Sunday

So if you slow down the video and go through it, the bullet has the following things written on it, in order:
    • Son
    • Abductee
    • Victim
    • Orphan
    • Recruit
    • Soldier
    • Warrior
    • Ally
    • Hero
    • Savior
    • Traitor

bloosuga, Feb 18, 2014
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

The offer would have ended the second before midnight last night. 6:59:59 UCT on the 8th of July would have been 11:59:59 on the 7th PDT. It's currently 17:41 UDT meaning you are 7 hours behind.
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

Looking for new members.

good luck on your recruiting. i've been trying to recruit to. its crazy right now. so many clans recruiting and not alot of people looking. IDK why its like that right now but it is
  6. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

* * Now Recruiting * *

We're the perfect clan for late night gamers
  7. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

* * Now Recruiting * *

Looking for 1 to 2 more gamers
  8. PG TITAN REAPER Win User

PeoplesGaming.co.uk Titanfall/Destiny/Halo/CoD Competitive/Casual ++++

Now recruiting for battlefield !
Thema:

Sons of UDT now recruiting!!

1. Sons of UDT now recruiting!! - Similar Threads - Sons UDT recruiting

2. Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my new laptop. I would like to set up an account or profile for my son. I want his progress to be separate from my progress. I already created a...
  3. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account: My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account...
  4. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  5. Gift my Microsoft money to my son

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gift my Microsoft money to my son: I traded bing points for microsoft card but i wanted to gift it to my son can i do that ba776750-f223-4ad4-ab5d-1126dc63b112
  6. Buying a game for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game for my son: Hi, Wondering if anyone can help... I want to pay for a game add on my son wants to buy - Microsoft seem to only offer fixed amounts of credit £10/15/25/50. I want to just pay for the game not...
  7. (MINECRAFT PE) Mis mundos en minecraft no son visibles para mis amigos. My worlds are not...

in XBoX on Mobile
    (MINECRAFT PE) Mis mundos en minecraft no son visibles para mis amigos. My worlds are not...: Hola. Lamento informar que tengo un problema desde hace un tiempo. Cuando configuro un mundo en Minecraft Pocket Edition Mobile, activo la opcion "multiplayer", pero al entrar a este, se desactiva...
  8. LAS DESCARGAS EN LOS DEMAS DISPOSITIVOS DE MI RED VAN BIEN PERO EN EL XBOX SON LENTAS

in XBoX on Consoles
    LAS DESCARGAS EN LOS DEMAS DISPOSITIVOS DE MI RED VAN BIEN PERO EN EL XBOX SON LENTAS: Tengo un problema y es que la velocidad de descarga en todos los dispositivos de mi red funciona de maravilla, sin embargo en el Xbox es lenta. Agradeceria su valiosa ayuda para encontrar la...
  9. son securite

in XBoX Accessibility
    son securite: des gens ecoute dans ma maison quoi faire a5bdaac9-d893-416a-867e-64d5fbfa0417
  10. Move son to his own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move son to his own account: My son has grown up and we both want him on his own Xbox and Microsoft account, with his own credit card. He has purchased a few games we would like to transfer, but we will still move forward if...