Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.

Discus and support Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input. Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by HenryB179, Feb 21, 2019.

1. HenryB179
    HenryB179 Guest

Sony (Televisions): Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.
    Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.

:)

HenryB179, Feb 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. HenryB179 Win User

Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.

Just for novelty. I can understand if it would be too much of a hassle to help with for such a simple goal. Thanks for the reply
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

You might find this
    forum thread
    helpful. From what I gather, it's not feasible to connect your Xbox one to a TV through coax. It might be possible through the purchase of hubs, converters, or a generic set top box. But if you're going to go through the trouble of getting
    all those spare parts, you might as well buy a new TV that will connect to the Xbox with HDMI. Hope this helps!
  5. HenryB179 Win User

Yeah im looking for the right converter. I know its pointless utility wise as I have a TV fully capable of running an xbox one, I basically just want to do it for fun. Thanks for the help though!
  6. Ackis Win User

Might help if you gave the reason - just for novelty? Or did you have another goal in mind?
Thema:

1. Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input. - Similar Threads - Sony Connecting old

2. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  3. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  4. j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...

in XBoX on Windows
    j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...: voila ce que j ai installe les jeux blue sur mon pc et j arrive pas a configure avec ce jeux j ai installe x 360ce.32bit pour configure mais j arrive pourriez m aide SVP ----- [Mod...
  5. Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?: Sony (Televisions): Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? As far as I can see, according to a few online sources, anything over HDMI 1.2 should work. One source:...
  6. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV: We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the...
  7. 4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G: Can anyone with this TV series please help me the proper setup to display 4k UHD. I’ve already activated the enhanced 4k HDMI setting. TV is capable of HDR10 and 60Hz (not dolby vision). I’m using...
  8. Xbox One won't connect to Sony TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't connect to Sony TV: So i moved my xbox one from one house to another and upon plugging it in to my tv it says that there is no connection, i tried all the different hdmi ports and nothing worked. It was working on my...
  9. Xbox One Controller won't connect to my Sony Xperia Z3+

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller won't connect to my Sony Xperia Z3+: Hello. I recently purchased the new Bluetooth Xbox One Controller for my PC as well as for my Android and to use as a second controller for my Xbox One that I'm buying in the future. I have no...
  10. ​I cannot seem to connect my xbox one to my sony dav-dz175..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I cannot seem to connect my xbox one to my sony dav-dz175...": I have tried everything to make this work.... Hopefully someone here knows how to help... The steps I have taken are immense... I contacted sony just to have them tell me, they don't make...