Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?

Discus and support Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? As far as I can see, according to a few online sources, anything over HDMI 1.2 should work.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Avar22, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Avar22
    Avar22 Guest

Avar22, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. Tub0rg 84 Win User

How do you enable FreeSync?

it should be enought to activate freesync on your monitor, and make sure it supports freesync over hdmi, as majority of them only support it over Dport
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?

It should work fine, but there is one item to note. That monitor is only capable of 120Hz refresh over HDMI. That should not pose much of a problem, I just wanted to make sure you don't spend a lot of time trying to get it up to 144Hz with the Xbox One.
  5. SuprX BR Win User

get a good cable men, you will not regret.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think any HDMI cables should work.
Thema:

1. Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? - Similar Threads - Sony Freesync Support

2. Sony: resurrecting CRT TVs.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: resurrecting CRT TVs.: Sony (Televisions): resurrecting CRT TVs. I have never complained about an uglt video game pucture except when i was 8 comparing Atari 2600 to Colecovision. I have never complaing the details...
  3. Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony!: Hello, I have been a loyal xbox customer for 10 years. I have paid like $12 a month every month for the past 8 years for LIVE. I have purchased countless games,uprgrades and consoles and I can't...
  4. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  5. Sony Z9f sound bar and Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony Z9f sound bar and Xbox one S: Once again I need help from the experts. I have a sony Z9F sound bar. I have an apple tv 4k in HDMI 1 on the sound bar and an Xbox one S in HDMI 2 on the sound bar. This is where things get weird....
  6. xbox one s and Sony z9f sound bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s and Sony z9f sound bar: Here it goes. This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever experienced and I suspect it's all tied to the Xbox One S. I have a song x900F tv, a Sony z9F sound bar, and Apple TV 4K, and an xbox...
  7. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  8. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  9. j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...

in XBoX on Windows
    j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...: voila ce que j ai installe les jeux blue sur mon pc et j arrive pas a configure avec ce jeux j ai installe x 360ce.32bit pour configure mais j arrive pourriez m aide SVP ----- [Mod...
  10. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV: We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the...