Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

Discus and support Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FamCircle1H, Jan 29, 2019.

1. FamCircle1H
    FamCircle1H Guest

Sony (Televisions): HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-
    Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax refund comes we'll get a modern tv w/ HDMI. I do appreciate all of the input! (no pun intended...)

:)

FamCircle1H, Jan 29, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. FamCircle1H Win User

HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

Hi there FamCircle,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with connecting the Xbox One to a CRT TV with an HDMI to RCA. Unfortunately, HDMI is digital signal and RCA is analog which will cause discrepancies with video and audio settings on the Xbox One.
    I would recommend to try a different TV.

Audio settings are enabled through the HDMI cable directly plugged in to the console and TV.

Check out the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
    Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I will try both the links above. I believe I have already attempted thew first one with no luck. Unfortunately, we don't have a different TV to try- and this converter works fine with our Samsung Smart Blu Ray using
    the exact same cable, converter & TV. Any other thoughts or ideas?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there FamCircle,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with connecting the Xbox One to a CRT TV with an HDMI to RCA. Unfortunately, HDMI is digital signal and RCA is analog which will cause discrepancies with video and audio settings on the Xbox One.
    I would recommend to try a different TV.

Audio settings are enabled through the HDMI cable directly plugged in to the console and TV.

Check out the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. FamCircle1H Win User

Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax refund comes we'll get a modern tv w/ HDMI. I do appreciate all of the input! (no pun intended...)
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

HDCP on most BluRay players is way more forigiving than the HDCP versions Xbox One, you may not have much luck with this.
Thema:

1. Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- - Similar Threads - Sony HDMI RCA

2. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  3. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  4. j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...

in XBoX on Windows
    j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...: voila ce que j ai installe les jeux blue sur mon pc et j arrive pas a configure avec ce jeux j ai installe x 360ce.32bit pour configure mais j arrive pourriez m aide SVP ----- [Mod...
  5. Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?: Sony (Televisions): Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? As far as I can see, according to a few online sources, anything over HDMI 1.2 should work. One source:...
  6. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV: We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the...
  7. 4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G: Can anyone with this TV series please help me the proper setup to display 4k UHD. I’ve already activated the enhanced 4k HDMI setting. TV is capable of HDR10 and 60Hz (not dolby vision). I’m using...
  8. Sony: Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal Did Anyone PM you about this? I am having the exact same issue and not getting anywhere with tech support. At first they said...
  9. Sony: How to convert Hdmi to Standard

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: How to convert Hdmi to Standard: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): How to convert Hdmi to Standard Hey guys I have recently received a Xbox One S for Christmas, but I my TV doesn't support HDMI cables. How do I convert from the HDMI...
  10. 5.1 sound passthrough HDMI to sony BDP E280 Home cinema : error ​0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    5.1 sound passthrough HDMI to sony BDP E280 Home cinema : error ​0x80bd0009: Hello, Happy new year! I would like to get 5.1 sound passthrough HDMI to sony BDP E280 Home cinema but unfortunately i get error 0x80bd0009 Before updating the Xbox it used to work by forcing...