Sony: Now TV and TV Receiver

Discus and support Sony: Now TV and TV Receiver in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Now TV and TV Receiver Good morning I can not see the TV through the xbox all the channels are badly encrypted and even... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Patapu88, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Patapu88
    Patapu88 Guest

Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Now TV and TV Receiver
    Good morning

I can not see the TV through the xbox all the channels are badly encrypted and even the audio does not come out properly.

if I connect the aerial to the TV the problem does not occur.

Now TV every 3/4 sec makes a click on live channels and ondemand

ideas?

Alessandro

:)

Patapu88, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Sony: Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal

Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal
    I have not received any pm's about it yet. It's very frustrating. I have a Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

This is turning into a real joke and it's really frustrating as i'm being basically forced into buying a new tv.

TakeoverWoodsy, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Need help setting up Sony surround sound with Xbox One

I have a Sony receiver (STRDA5300ES) and the Xbox One controls the receiver just fine. On/off, volume, and mute all work. It turns the tv on/off also, but does not control tv when I say volume up or mute. I put the receiver model in when I did the initial set up. Not sure how it assumes I use that for the volume and not the tv. Only thing I can think is somehow the IR port on your receiver is obstructed.

Gringo, Sep 7, 2017
  4. exmensa Win User

Cannot Set HDMI Audio to 5.1 or 7.1, Error 0x80bd0009

OrphenCB - if the optical is running from the TV to the receiver, your issue might be related to the TV. TVs often don't do audio passthrough via optical cable, and will downmix the sound to stereo. You might want to try running the optical straight from
    the Xbox One to the receiver and see if it works; if so, the TV itself is the root of the problem. (I ran into this with a Sony Bravia and PS3 - HDMI between the console and TV, optical between the TV and receiver; the TV intentionally downmixed to stereo
    no matter what settings were applied.)
  5. OG Pooh Win User

PS3 3d TV Display

A TV is a TV is a TV. Why wouldn't an Xbox work on a Sony TV? Personally, the only brand of television I would buy is Sony.
  6. Flavius Win User

Frontier Fios **** QIP7232 2 - Content compromised

I have the same problem. Frontier FIOS QIP 7232 DVR works great hooked up to my Sony receiver. Get this error when I put the Xbox One between the STB and receiver. Failboat. So much for TV TV TV. I thought hey, MAYBE the Xbox One will be great for TV
    since its weak on the gaming power front. Nope. Write it off, MS, go back to the drawing board.
  7. fatkid002 Win User

Live TV delayed audio

I am having the same with a dishnet echostar vip722k. It's running from my Sony receiver, to my xbox one to my tv.
  8. TakeoverWoodsy Win User

Sony: Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal

Did Anyone PM you about this? I am having the exact same issue and not getting anywhere with tech support. At first they said it was the console, now they say its my TV and to try a different TV.
    I have not received any pm's about it yet. It's very frustrating. I have a Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

This is turning into a real joke and it's really frustrating as i'm being basically forced into buying a new tv.
Thema:

1. Sony: Now TV and TV Receiver - Similar Threads - Sony Receiver

2. Sony: Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox: Sony (Televisions): Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox A hard reset/power cycle is the solution to most issues experienced with the console. Glad...
  3. Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k This is the first time I've heard of something of this magnitude, something with the TV sounds...
  4. Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why? If it happens again, I will do that. Thanks for the reply. dd8aed95-8551-4640-9ee3-0c81dbe2a96f
  5. Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver: I have a Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and want to control the volume with my Xbox One S. I'm able to control the power and mute/unmute the receiver, but volume up and down do not work. This happens...
  6. Sony Receiver turns off randomly when playing XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony Receiver turns off randomly when playing XBOX: Sony Receiver turns off randomly when playing XBOX ONE. Only happens when playing XBOX so I am pretty certain the XBOX is the issue. Any Ideas? 05c7023b-ccac-40d3-a631-fa4da516bb3d
  7. Sony STRDH770 receiver won't turn off/on with Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony STRDH770 receiver won't turn off/on with Xbox One S: I have a Sony STRDH770 receiver and I can't get the Xbox One S to toggle it on and off like my TV and cable box. I don't see that model list when adding the device either. Anyone know of a similar...
  8. Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One: Hello, So I have had my Xbox One for over a year and I love it. The only problem I have really been having is getting the audio to work correctly with my receiver and my TV. I have been into...
  9. Xbox One not turning Directv on properly - using Sony STRDN840 A/V receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not turning Directv on properly - using Sony STRDN840 A/V receiver: I'm having a problem with my Directv not functioning correctly and trying to determine if it's being caused by my Xbox One or my Sony STRDN840 receiver. When I turn my Xbox One on, I have it...
  10. No Xbox One audio through Sony Surround receiver only get Sky Tv audio?But i can through the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Xbox One audio through Sony Surround receiver only get Sky Tv audio?But i can through the ...: No Xbox One audio through Sony Surround receiver only get Sky Tv audio?But i can through the tv. Can anyone help? Am i missing something in settings . I have my sky+hd box on hdmi passthrough...