Sony STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds*

Discus and support Sony STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds* in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds* G'day, You are not alone! It has been reported in the XBox Insiders Forum . I... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by NOVA1989, May 31, 2019.

1. NOVA1989
    NOVA1989 Guest

Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds*
    G'day,

You are not alone! It has been reported in the XBox Insiders Forum . I occasionally hear the same distortion while in the Dashboard but not as much as a few updates back.

:)

NOVA1989, May 31, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

You are not alone! It has been reported in the XBox Insiders Forum . I occasionally hear the same distortion while in the Dashboard but not as much as a few updates back.
  3. dtfkl Win User

Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k

This is the first time I've heard of something of this magnitude, something with the TV sounds off with the 4K Compatibility. Hopefully fixed soon
  4. NemesisEnforcer Win User

Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?

If it happens again, I will do that. Thanks for the reply.
  5. StunnaFilmsKING Win User

Sony STR-DG510 to xbox one.

I have the same receiver and I used the optical out of the Xbox One to the STR-DG510 and it works. I have a Windows Media Center PC connected to the HDMI in on the XBOX One. To get 5.1 from the WMC PC or your cable/ Satellite set top box use the following::

From Home, say “Xbox, go to Settings” or select the Settings tile from My games & apps.

Select TV & OneGuide.

Select Troubleshooting.

Select the Surround Sound (BETA) option.

It worked for me although the Xbox One has trouble changing channels on WMC PC as it can't change the channel to say "9.1" it tries but just puts in 9 and the channel change fails. A cable or Sat box should work fine.
  6. Codename Jelly Win User

Optical Out - What is it for??

I dont have a HDMI capable receiver I had to save for along time to afford my Sony STR-DB895D

-

www.sony.co.uk/.../str-db895d

-

Until it breaks down I cannot justify spending a few hundred pounds on another unit.
Thema:

1. Sony STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds* - Similar Threads - Sony STR DH520

2. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  3. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  4. Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k This is the first time I've heard of something of this magnitude, something with the TV sounds...
  5. Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why? If it happens again, I will do that. Thanks for the reply. dd8aed95-8551-4640-9ee3-0c81dbe2a96f
  6. Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver: I have a Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and want to control the volume with my Xbox One S. I'm able to control the power and mute/unmute the receiver, but volume up and down do not work. This happens...
  7. Sony STR-DN840 AVR remote code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sony STR-DN840 AVR remote code?: Hi, has anyone got a Sony STR-DN840 working with the XBox? It's not in the list, but it's big brother the DN1040 is and when that is selected the volume voice commands work, but it doesn't switch...
  8. Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver: Anybody have an alternate IR remote code for this sony receiver, or can point me to a list to try. The receiver was in the device list and came up with remote code R0158 but neither volume or mute...
  9. Sony STR-DH540 and XBOX ONE SOUND PROBLEMS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony STR-DH540 and XBOX ONE SOUND PROBLEMS: Hello I am looking for some help with my Xbox One and Sony STR-DH540, for some reason I am unable to get 5.1 surround sound. When I set the Xbox One audio settings to 5.1 the receiver pops up and...
  10. Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony STR-DN850 Receiver set up with Xbox One - What should the settings be on the Xbox One: Hello, So I have had my Xbox One for over a year and I love it. The only problem I have really been having is getting the audio to work correctly with my receiver and my TV. I have been into...