Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes

Discus and support Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes Hi Dallium, Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Dallium, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Dallium
    Dallium Guest

Sony (Televisions): XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes
    Hi Dallium,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day! Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes :)

:)

Dallium, Jan 29, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Dallium,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day! :)
  3. Dallium Win User

XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes

Not only did these steps leave the volume issue unresolved, but now the television isn't turning on/off to match the console. It now responds to the XBox ONLY during configuration.
  4. Dallium Win User

PEBCAC error

If your XBox is controlling an audio receiver, your XBox won't send audio commands to your TV, it'll try to send them to your receiver. If you remove your receiver from "Device Control", everything will magically start working.
  5. Joc Holliday Win User

I would try factory resetting the xbox and leaving my games and app installed. This will take you back to a fresh slate to try this again.

Factory Reset

and trying performing the steps again mentioned above
  6. Dallium Win User

PEBCAC

The XBox was previously plugged into an audio receiver. As I was about to mention how THAT had worked perfectly, I slapped my forehead, removed the receiver from the XBox, and now everything works.
Thema:

1. Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes - Similar Threads - Sony control Sony

2. Sony YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television.: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television. Would it be possible to test the xbox on another tv in the house for the purpose of troubleshooting?...
  3. Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k This is the first time I've heard of something of this magnitude, something with the TV sounds...
  4. Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag: Sony (Televisions): XBOX One X Causing TV Lag Hi Ralph, I'm sorry to hear this issue is still persisting. Go ahead and do a hard reset and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console...
  5. Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working: Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K? 12707d72-7322-4e69-b2e1-e549a31689ba
  6. Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.: Sony (Televisions): Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input. Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require...
  7. Sony KDL-40XBR6: Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony KDL-40XBR6: Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X: Sony (Televisions) KDL-40XBR6: Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X Hello, Just bought a Sony Bravia 55 Inch 4K tv to use with my Xbox One X. Love both devices, but the ONLY issue I am...
  8. Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver: Anybody have an alternate IR remote code for this sony receiver, or can point me to a list to try. The receiver was in the device list and came up with remote code R0158 but neither volume or mute...
  9. Xbox One Controller won't connect to my Sony Xperia Z3+

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller won't connect to my Sony Xperia Z3+: Hello. I recently purchased the new Bluetooth Xbox One Controller for my PC as well as for my Android and to use as a second controller for my Xbox One that I'm buying in the future. I have no...
  10. Best AA batteries for Xbox One controller, Scuf one and Canon and Sony Digital Camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best AA batteries for Xbox One controller, Scuf one and Canon and Sony Digital Camera: Looking for the longest lasting AA batteries for my Xbox One wireless controller gamepad that can double as batteries for 2 digital cameras we have at home Sony and Canon, I have tried many LR6...