Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag

Discus and support Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): XBOX One X Causing TV Lag Hi Ralph, I'm sorry to hear this issue is still persisting. Go ahead and do a hard reset and power... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by {Ralph}, Mar 14, 2019.

1. {Ralph}
    {Ralph} Guest

Sony (Televisions): XBOX One X Causing TV Lag
    Hi Ralph,

I'm sorry to hear this issue is still persisting.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Let us know if this helps!

:)

{Ralph}, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Ralph,

I'm sorry to hear this issue is still persisting.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. {Ralph} Win User

XBOX One X Causing TV Lag

DVD player plugged in by HDMI with no issues.
  4. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

I think it sounds like a TV issue and not Xbox related.

Have you tried with a external DVD or Another HDMI device if the TV lags aswell?
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Have you tried switching to new cables just to make sure that's not the issue?
  6. {Ralph} Win User

May have to try. The Xbox One hdmi cable is brand new, but I know that doesn't mean it is good.
Thema:

1. Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag - Similar Threads - Sony Causing Lag

2. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  3. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  4. j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...

in XBoX on Windows
    j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...: voila ce que j ai installe les jeux blue sur mon pc et j arrive pas a configure avec ce jeux j ai installe x 360ce.32bit pour configure mais j arrive pourriez m aide SVP ----- [Mod...
  5. Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?: Sony (Televisions): Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? As far as I can see, according to a few online sources, anything over HDMI 1.2 should work. One source:...
  6. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV: We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the...
  7. 4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G: Can anyone with this TV series please help me the proper setup to display 4k UHD. I’ve already activated the enhanced 4k HDMI setting. TV is capable of HDR10 and 60Hz (not dolby vision). I’m using...
  8. Sony crackle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sony crackle: I am a australian living in australia and this app use to work on my xbox one, NOW, i can open the app but theres no movies or anything, i have check there website and they mention anything...
  9. Sony: Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox: Sony (Televisions): Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox A hard reset/power cycle is the solution to most issues experienced with the console. Glad...
  10. Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...: Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony have collaborated to warn the United States government about the effects that the recent China trade tariff will have on the production of video games consoles. In a...