Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

Discus and support Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K? 12707d72-7322-4e69-b2e1-e549a31689ba Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by amax555, Mar 4, 2019.

1. amax555
    amax555 Guest

Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working
    And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K?

:)

amax555, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K?
  3. amax555 Win User

Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

Hi there,

I found a post on Reddit regarding the same TV model and has several suggestions to try and get it working:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xbox_One_X/comments/8wwcgj/xbox_one_x_hdmi_issue_with_new_sony_x900f/

Perhaps there is still something you missed, like some have to uncheck YCC 422 setting.

Let us know the results
    Thanks. I have already came across this. but no use. The moment I select 4K as the display type it start flickering... I have to reset both Xbox every time...
  4. WPAK Win User

5. choppyseize Win User

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance ?
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

If you tried all this maybe its time to reach out to official support.
Thema:

1. Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working - Similar Threads - Sony Sony X900F

2. Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag: Sony (Televisions): XBOX One X Causing TV Lag Hi Ralph, I'm sorry to hear this issue is still persisting. Go ahead and do a hard reset and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console...
  3. Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.: Sony (Televisions): Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input. Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require...
  4. Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710: Sony (Televisions): Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the...
  5. Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-: Sony (Televisions): HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax refund comes we'll get a modern tv w/ HDMI....
  6. Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes: Sony (Televisions): XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes Hi Dallium, Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been...
  7. Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9: Just upgrade from Sony 790 soundbar to Sony ht htzf9. Can't get the hdr or the Dolby atmos to work. Dobly atmos onyx works when I change hdmi from enchanced to standard. But Ps4 works fine ....
  8. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo: Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd 0a5869af-20bc-4142-8757-d1b961d58238
  9. Sony: Signal error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Signal error: Sony (Televisions): Signal error On your wireless controller, press the Xboxbutton to open the guide. Select System > Settings. Select Display & sound. Select Video options. Click Enable 24Hz...
  10. Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why? If it happens again, I will do that. Thanks for the reply. dd8aed95-8551-4640-9ee3-0c81dbe2a96f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calibrate sony x900f with xbox one x