Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Discus and support Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by overture2012, Feb 1, 2019.

1. overture2012
    overture2012 Guest

Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Sony (Televisions): Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710
    Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting
    steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

:)

overture2012, Feb 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting
    steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. overture2012 Win User

Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Hey there overture,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the display. Take a look at the following support article for troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
    Thank you so much I solved this problem by going to video output setting on Xbox system menu.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

5. M1ke Gibson Win User

Tv screen turns black for 2 seconds every couple of minutes

Have you tried changing XBOX output resolution to 720 to see if that makes any difference. You could also try setting the signal input to HDMI rather than HDMI (auto). Your Sony TV is "HD Ready" which can mean several different things. If it is "HD Ready
    1080p" it is full HD capable but if "HD REady" it may not display real 1080p even though it will accept a 1080p input, it will scale down number of lines to (generally) 720p.
  6. BrynCamm Win User

black screen flash

Yes I had replacement xbox one on my sony bravia still had same problem this was when I thoght try it on my hdmi 28" tv I used as pc monitor and it worked fine all same cables so issue was pin pointed at my TV whick I now believe was a good 720 p sold in
    the disguise by Sony has a cheap 1080p TV id £1000 is cheap
Thema:

1. Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 - Similar Threads - Sony fine proper

2. Sony YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television.: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television. Would it be possible to test the xbox on another tv in the house for the purpose of troubleshooting?...
  3. Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: Xbox One X / Sony STRDH550 Receiver - Audio issues with 4k This is the first time I've heard of something of this magnitude, something with the TV sounds...
  4. Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: XBOX One X Causing TV Lag: Sony (Televisions): XBOX One X Causing TV Lag Hi Ralph, I'm sorry to hear this issue is still persisting. Go ahead and do a hard reset and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console...
  5. Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working: Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K? 12707d72-7322-4e69-b2e1-e549a31689ba
  6. Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input.: Sony (Televisions): Connecting an Xbox one to an old CRT with only a coaxial input. Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require...
  7. Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-: Sony (Televisions): HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax refund comes we'll get a modern tv w/ HDMI....
  8. Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes: Sony (Televisions): XBox one can only control Sony KDL46EX523 sometimes Hi Dallium, Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been...
  9. Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9: Just upgrade from Sony 790 soundbar to Sony ht htzf9. Can't get the hdr or the Dolby atmos to work. Dobly atmos onyx works when I change hdmi from enchanced to standard. But Ps4 works fine ....
  10. Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased venom uhd and it does not play all i get is sony logo: Venom purchased from microsoft store will not play 4k tv and i ordered uhd 0a5869af-20bc-4142-8757-d1b961d58238