Sony YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ?

Discus and support Sony YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ? I'm sorry but I don't believe there is a bluetooth function for... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by VladimirHajek1, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Sony YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ?

Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ?
    I'm sorry but I don't believe there is a bluetooth function for this. However, there are quite a few wireless headsets out there that are very simple to connect and use on the console

:)

VladimirHajek1, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ? [Connect hearing aids to xbox via bluetooth ?]

I'm sorry but I don't believe there is a bluetooth function for this. However, there are quite a few wireless headsets out there that are very simple to connect and use on the console
  3. MiroslavMarek2 Win User

Game Downloading

Nejde to ani v telefonu a ani přes PC
  4. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

June update now released to general public

Useless with TalkTalk YouView.

Setup One Guide and can change channels but now have no way to access the menus on the YouView box to record, play recordings etc. Maybe in an update it will be integrated. I'd have thought Youview would have been in there seen as how more than 1 provider
    supplies it
  5. g0rd0n(2) Win User

TV green screen!

I think i got this sorted by totally powering off the xbox and the youview box. Switched on the xbox then after it was on switched on the youview box.

Seems to be working ok now.
  6. EvilBoris GX Win User

Xbox TV purple screen with BT YouView Box

See if there are any firmware updates available for your youview box.

Also have a little experiment with turning things on in a different order (Xbox , Youview and TV)
Thema:

Sony YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ?

1. Sony YouView: Připojenik sluchatek k xboxu přes bluetooth ? - Similar Threads - Sony YouView Připojenik

2. Make the Xbox X work with the Oculus Quest 2 this would give Sony a punch in the face

in XboX Insiders
    Make the Xbox X work with the Oculus Quest 2 this would give Sony a punch in the face: If you really want to kick Sony in the teeth. Make the new Xbox X compatible with the new Oculus Quest 2. This headset is the right price for most consumers and having it connect to a xbox x would...
  3. Sony XF95 not seeing Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony XF95 not seeing Xbox One X: i got Sony XF95(XF9005) and when im trying to plug it in HDMI2 or 3 i have no signal at all. It works ok in HDMI1 and 4, but those inputs are not for HDR. I tried everything: enhanced mode, full...
  4. Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda): Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had. Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music...
  5. Halo Master Chief Collection is very Dim/Dark on Xbox 1X + Sony A1 4k HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Master Chief Collection is very Dim/Dark on Xbox 1X + Sony A1 4k HDR: Halo Master Chief Collection is very Dim/Dark on Xbox 1X + Sony A1 4k HDR. Other games work perfectly and the lighting and HDR look great. To troubleshoot, I have deleted and redownloaded the...
  6. Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X: Hi Folks, Been an avid xbox gamer since the first xbox and will be looking to get the series x when it's out. My current TV is a Sony 50" kdl-50w807c which tbh is the best TV I have ever owned...
  7. Sony PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Who wins the Battle of Titans?

in XboX Insiders
    Sony PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Who wins the Battle of Titans?: [IMG] submitted by /u/saheel_abd [link] [comments]
  8. LG B9 with Xbox One X and Sony Soundbar, no VRR nor ALMM

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG B9 with Xbox One X and Sony Soundbar, no VRR nor ALMM: Hi Guys, I just got the LG B9, so far so good, but I have one question that maybe is known here, is an issue I'm having with the Sony X9000F sound bar, I have my xbox one x connected to this bar...
  9. Sony YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television.: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) YouView: XboxOne is not sending image to the television. Would it be possible to test the xbox on another tv in the house for the purpose of troubleshooting?...
  10. Sony YouView: atualization xbox one

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony YouView: atualization xbox one: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) YouView: atualization xbox one with the new atualization of the x box one , the start screen its not showing e3b287f5-e172-4cf6-9e3f-6fc290ca0851