Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless

Discus and support Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this true? Because I have a problem that many others have had or still have this problem. Not being able to sign in, gives you this you'll need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr. Owlj, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Mr. Owlj
    Mr. Owlj Guest

Is this true? Because I have a problem that many others have had or still have this problem. Not being able to sign in, gives you this you'll need internet for this. Then I removed my account to find out that I can't even add it back. Because it just sticks
    me to a loading screen then another one then puts me back to add new, menu. And I've tried mostly everything and none of it worked. And people are saying Microsoft doesn't do anything to fix it soo...I'm just wondering if it's true.

:)

Mr. Owlj, Nov 22, 2020
  2. MASTABLASTA01 Win User

you know what guys!

yea the xbox one controller also adds in rumble to the triggers!!! COMPLETELY USELESS!

i didnt ask for it soo why should i have to pay for it!!! they need to remove that and just make the system free to play!!!!!
  3. DREAD SHOCK Win User

Help with secret achievement about dragon battle (caution spoiler)

Ah, man, there are SOO many different paths to take! I think that's why I lile this game soo much! The second play through for me is completely different so far.
  4. KojiNatu Win User

Faulty 320GB Hard Drive?

So, what about the hard drive? If I buy one that's not a genuine hard drive from Microsoft, if I use it with the transfer cable from Microsoft, will it be no problem?

And also, at this point, the hard drive is useless?
  5. TijsKooij Win User

wide screen support

oh well that is a shame.

wil there be an update for this issue in the furere?

or are there 3rd party apps who can help resolve this issue?

i wuld like to hear from you!

thanks for the help soo far!
  6. Mr Gamezombie Win User

Xbox 360 Disc Unreadable Problems/Dying Disc Drive

Soo im screwed?! 1 year warranty.... Why? what was the idea behind that? its the Slim its new? WTF Microsoft?
Thema:

1. Soo...from what I hear Microsoft is completely useless - Similar Threads - Soo hear Microsoft

2. You know that soft descending chime you hear when you force shutdown the Xbox One? My Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You know that soft descending chime you hear when you force shutdown the Xbox One? My Xbox...: I’ve had problems with my X ever since i bought it. It’s still under warranty and I’ve never repaired it because I’ve just tried to be patient and think well maybe it’s just a glitch or something....
  3. I can’t hear my Own Xbox Voice Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t hear my Own Xbox Voice Messages: I need help I have an Xbox Elite 2 Controller with a xbox headset adapter, i was sending a voice message to my cousin and i cannot hear my own voice in my mic pls help...
  4. Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...: https://i.imgur.com/gOI30lv.jpg See picture attached. I got new Sony headphones for Black Friday and plugged them into the Series X controller. I'm trying to hear all game audio through the...
  5. I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear anything from my headset and there is a High pitched noise that plays when the...: I have a "Hyper X Cloud II" headset and since the release it was giving me no problems. But yesterday my xbox series x crashed like it has been doing but this time it made it where my headset does...
  6. Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.: Hey yall, Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with. Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I cannot hear any of my teammates BUT they can hear...
  7. ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

in XBoX on Windows
    ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros: soo i´ve been trying to install phoenix point but its getting erros from time to time the error code is 0x8024001e its saying to wait i few minutes but it has been hours and i cant downloud the...
  8. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  9. Soo... this avatar update is where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soo... this avatar update is where?: avatar update released at E3 2017. It's almost may 2018 and still no update. Postponed 3 times I think? Just curious where this update is at that was promised. I know there are more important...
  10. Xbox one has soo many issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has soo many issues: Im pretty upset I bought and xbox one. It locks up often and my controller disconnect when it goes to sleep and does not reconnect on wake up. Also when returning from sleep mode I lose my optical...