Soon to be first time owner of an Xbox

Discus and support Soon to be first time owner of an Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like the title says, looking to buy my first Xbox. Now my question is XboxOne or Xbox SeriesX? I won't be playing live much. I will be playing a lot of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Successful-Ad-1194, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Soon to be first time owner of an Xbox

Like the title says, looking to buy my first Xbox. Now my question is XboxOne or Xbox SeriesX? I won't be playing live much. I will be playing a lot of campaigns though.

Hit me with your knowledge.

submitted by /u/Successful-Ad-1194
    [link] [comments]

/u/Successful-Ad-1194, Jun 21, 2022
  2. nachoman104 Win User

Suddenly Can't Connect!!!!

This is frustrating that's for sure!!! Not a good first experience for a first time xbox owner!
  3. Z4ZonE Win User

Grand Theft Auto V New-Gen Title Update Coming on Monday

just as I thought. another lie. why would they give xbox 360 owners heist when they can focus on milking the game on the xbox one and make all that money first. we could probably look at another year with R*'s "soon" to be on all systems.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Could backwards compatibly be coming

Backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 would be nice, but not overly necessary. Backwards compatibility with Xbox on the other hand would be sweet, It's been so long since I played those games. And yes it will be a sad day when Xbox 360 LIVE is shut down,
    but with Xbox 360 owners outnumbering Xbox One owners 9/1 I can't see that day happening any time soon.
  5. VendettaInc81 Win User

Xbox Live Core Services. What to do?

Yeah this is some BS. As a first time Xbox console owner this is a horrible way to introduce one to the product. I am severely re-considering my purchase. +
  6. Rapsidudeldoo Win User

PLEASEEE

Hi there. If the console is currently under Banned status, please do not hesitate to contact the first owner -- who sold you the unit, and have it replaced on their end. In the first place, it is the first owner who violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    not you.
Thema:

Soon to be first time owner of an Xbox

1. Soon to be first time owner of an Xbox - Similar Threads - Soon owner

2. XBOX PARTY - AS SOON AS I ACCEPT AN INVITE I GET KICKED/CAN'T HOST A PARTY

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBOX PARTY - AS SOON AS I ACCEPT AN INVITE I GET KICKED/CAN'T HOST A PARTY: As soon as anyone sends me an invite and I accept it, I immediately get kicked. Can't host a party either. I downgraded to beta from alpha skip ahead and that didn't work. Cancelled my...
  3. Wired multiplayer keeps disconnecting as soon as game starts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired multiplayer keeps disconnecting as soon as game starts: So My ISP stopped service at my location, and It was taken over by another company (Vodafone) and now my xbox connection is not reliable. 1GBit/s - Wired connection: Whenever I start a game,...
  4. Controller is working fine in menu but as soon as I start a game it does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Controller is working fine in menu but as soon as I start a game it does not work: I can navigate around the choosing game menu fine with controller but as soo as I start a game controller does not work how do I fix? Also why is there a mouse cursor stuck on the edge of screen?...
  5. Child account cannot move to new region and account will be locked soon

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot move to new region and account will be locked soon: I recently moved with my young son from UK to Australia. I was able to change my Country / Region via https://account.microsoft.com/profile and migrate my Xbox profile via...
  6. ig got email Money in your Microsoft account expires soon

in XBoX Accessibility
    ig got email Money in your Microsoft account expires soon: hi all i got via email this title "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" from sender "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and when i checked my balance i...
  7. These Backward Compatible Games Coming Soon??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    These Backward Compatible Games Coming Soon??: [img] Is there any chance that these classic games will become available in the backwards compatible Xbox library as digital downloads in the Xbox Microsoft store??...
  8. Series x is shutting off as soon as i turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x is shutting off as soon as i turn it on.: Just got the series x two days ago and got it running as soon as I got it but it automatically shut off last night and now when I go to turn it on it automatically shuts itself off before I can do...
  9. Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.: Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab. 47418559-3393-42be-ac80-fb0b264cffd7
  10. Bad internet connection as soon as xbox one is switched on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad internet connection as soon as xbox one is switched on: Hello, as soon as my Xbox One is on, I have problems with the internet. In the meantime, I have already tried everything but unfortunately have not found a solution. I had connected the Xbox...