Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass

Discus and support Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The bugs have been posted on here time and time again is anything going to happen? I know this is a beta.. but we still technically paid for this. Have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/corgix3, Jun 20, 2019.

1. /u/corgix3
    /u/corgix3 Guest

Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass

The bugs have been posted on here time and time again is anything going to happen? I know this is a beta.. but we still technically paid for this. Have not been able to download or launch any games at all

submitted by /u/corgix3
    [link] [comments]

/u/corgix3, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

I haven’t been unbanned

Try this.

Remove/delete the GT from the console.

Power cycle the console.

Restart the console and recover the GT back.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If it's going to be the same price, then don't bother unless you have a PC and want to take advantage of Game pass for PC too.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

My account was banned for language but I haven’t been on it in a week?

Xbox Enforcement can take action on reports submitted against accounts as far back as a few years ago. A violation doesn't necessarily have to be from within the last week.

You will want to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com to review your suspension details, and if eligible, you may submit a case review to contact the Enforcement team.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account was banned for language but I haven’t been on it in a week?

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Game xbox game pass

I have had xbox game pass in the pass and was still able to take advantage of the current offer. The 3 months for $1 is open to all members irregardless if you had gamepass in the pass.
Thema:

1. Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass - Similar Threads - Sooo it’s been

2. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  3. Sooo another H5 voice of war DLC missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sooo another H5 voice of war DLC missing: Yeah, my Ms account was linked to mixer and received several mixpots before. Watched more than half of yhe halo tournament. If you can please check it out. Thanks 7cbbe616-ffb6-4e67-ac10-3d87d93ba0ef
  4. Digital download alien: isolation install Sooo slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital download alien: isolation install Sooo slow: So my Xbox one bitrate usage shows a rate of 4.8 Mbps My Xbox one detail network stats shows a download speed of.. Wait for it... 98.7 Mbps Anyone have any ideas why this is? I'm forced to...
  5. SOOO ANGRY!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOOO ANGRY!!: I HAVE TRIED ON THE DESKTOP/LAPTOP AND SMARTPHONE NOW TO CHANGE MY FIRST AND LAST NAME. THERE IS NO WAY TO EDIT THIS AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO REQUEST A CALL FROM MICROSOFT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT...
  6. It takes sooo long to delete captures to make space

in XBoX on Consoles
    It takes sooo long to delete captures to make space: The slow interface combined with scrolling me all the way to the top every time is extremely annoying, please increase the space or make it faster? 357d349e-4f0e-43bf-aa21-d4e203ee2061
  7. SOOO MANY UPDATES

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOOO MANY UPDATES: I was a hardcore xbox 360 player but have over the years progressed over to a PC. I however have a xbox one that I play on maybe 2-3 times a week. It seems that everytime i boot up my xbone there...
  8. Sooo, did Microsoft get DDOS'd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sooo, did Microsoft get DDOS'd?: If you haven't seen it so far, all Xbox One services are down right now......Did Microsoft get DDOS'd again or something? I'm curious about what happened. It seems like just more and more systems...
  9. Sooo could any one help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sooo could any one help me?: I have a buddy who let me buy his xbox one from him. Everything worked fine for a little while. Then awhile back I went to put a game in and I got the "insert disk" error. I wasn't to worried...
  10. Sooo, is anybody else's Xbox bugging out as of recently?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sooo, is anybody else's Xbox bugging out as of recently?!: Lately, it seems that there has been several issues with my Xbox. One of the problems is every time I start up a game, it's been needing to sync game data, in which it then fails to and says there...