Sorry, but still need some help.

Discus and support Sorry, but still need some help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I asked a question not too long ago stating that I did not know how to change my gamerpic, and many people replied with "severs are packed due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kingston Long, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Sorry, but still need some help.

So, I asked a question not too long ago stating that I did not know how to change my gamerpic, and many people replied with "severs are packed due to COVID-19", and that helped quite a bit, so thank you to everyone that helped out. However, I am faced
    with a new challenge, many of my Xbox friends have been able to, and yes we do live in the same area, so this is confusing. If I can get some support it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Kingston Long, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You may have to ask them how they were able to change it, but that feature is currently disabled so it shouldn't be possible.
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

Yes, because of COVID 19 I haven't been able to upload any custom gamerpics as well. This is acting as intended.
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

Only custom gamerpics have been disabled so if they used premade ones then no issue.
  5. NYJets12 Win User

Still need some help

i don't know if this will work but open windows movie maker first then put the dvd in the pc,if windows media player still opens just close it and use windows movie maker.
  6. Air Head DLX Win User

Need some help

Can you give some more details of the problem you are having?
Thema:

1. Sorry, but still need some help. - Similar Threads - Sorry still need

2. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  3. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...: I have set up a Microsoft account for my son as a child account. I am trying to create an Xbox Live account for him. At a certain point in the process it asks me (as the parent) to approve the...
  4. "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.": I am trying to change my profile image with new upload but every time I got this error is there anything to upload my image? [img] 68e26d8b-5ce1-4520-90c8-6719ae834976
  5. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”: So I am on Xbox One S and im trying to play a xbox 360 game. I kept trying to download my profile but it always said “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”...
  6. Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account: How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic...
  7. Looking for Group Post "Sorry try again".

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for Group Post "Sorry try again".: Okay so I don't know what exactly the problem is, when I put a random set of letters with the same tags it posted it. When a write my desired post it doesn't want to work. I tried again after I...
  8. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  9. Still confused about regions, sorry

in XBoX Rewards
    Still confused about regions, sorry: Hey there - after changing the Xbox account region to match the Rewards region in order for rewards to be properly deposited, you indeed deposited them...in the old region, the one I changed away...
  10. Sorry data for this level is still downloading come back later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry data for this level is still downloading come back later: I just downloaded disney rush on my Xbox one and I am trying to get into the levels and I am getting the message sorry, but the data for this level is still downloading. Please, come back later!...