Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

Discus and support Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I subscribed to Xbox Game pass for PC but whenever I try to browse the games on offer, I am getting this error message. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CitingShark212, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

I subscribed to Xbox Game pass for PC but whenever I try to browse the games on offer, I am getting this error message.

Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) [​IMG]

:)

CitingShark212, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

1. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) - Similar Threads - Sorry Partner You're

2. Sorry partner!

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry partner!: I recently installed the Xbox (beta) app for PC. Love the service, love everything about it but... Every time I try to select a category or search for a game, I am met with "Sorry partner! Looks...
  3. Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...: Merhabalar, Sizlere sormak istediğim 14 günlük denemeyi kullanmak istediğimde "üzgünüz bizden kaynaklı bir hata oluştu lütfen daha sonra deneyin" uyarısını alıyorum dünden beri. Bu arada ekranda...
  4. Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.: Hi, I often have trouble with Bedrock and especially this message when I am trying to make purchases: Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection. My...
  5. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  6. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  7. "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...: I’m seeing "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error when signing in to Xbox Live. I'm on my Xbox 360. I followed all the instructions in the article about this topic. I have...
  8. Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com: I have a problem when I want to enter my Xbox account on the xbox application On Android, what's wrong with my account, even though I tried logging in on Xbox.com, I can log in, but in this...
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: I get this error message every time I try and use my 30 day free trial of realms that is advertised on the home screen of Minecraft. Ive checked my internet, switched internets, and it dtiks...
  10. sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com: I tired this, And their was nothing useful. What do I do now? bc91a6a3-412c-4a00-8f4d-611620f071aa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass sorry partner

2. sorry partner your stuck in no mans land

3. xbox pc sorry partner!

4. sorry partner looks like your in no mans land