Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

Discus and support Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It constantly says Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. I got a Minecoin Gift card, and used it and it said it got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Supernova1231, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

It constantly says Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com.

I got a Minecoin Gift card, and used it and it said it got redeemed. But for some reason, it wasn’t added to my Minecraft account. So I tried signing out of Minecraft and Signing back in but it won’t let me sign in. I keep getting the message Sorry, something
    went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com.

So I went to Xbox.com and it didn’t work so I was gonna sign out and sign back in, but it does not sign in. It won’t click. So I had no choice to delete Minecraft and redownload. Didn’t work. So I was stressed and tried to think of methods, read other forums,
    but after hours of looking I still didn’t find it. All fail. So all I have left is a confused me. How can I fix this?

:)

Supernova1231, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Mister Quasar Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

Thanks for that info! So it's only on that particular device, that you see that issue?

If you're only unable to sign in on that device, try resetting that device, then re-install the Xbox App and try to sign in after that? Any difference?
  3. BefitPorpoise87 Win User

“Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try it on. Xbox.com.”

I have tried Xbox.com it dosent work
  4. brysonthornton Win User

This is what i get.
    [​IMG]
  5. choppyseize Win User

Hi

How long is your Xbox Live Gold subscription good until? Have you tried power cycling the console by chance ?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com

what are you trying to do that gives you this error?
Thema:

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log... - Similar Threads - Sorry something went

2. Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again.: when i try to change my username it never works and it says sorry something went wrong. try your gamertag again. i already tried to do it online but it wont let me either is their any way to fix...
  3. Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....: Hello. I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying to replace me Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for weeks. When I go to the Warranty Redemption service on the website for controller, it tells...
  4. "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later": I'm trying to get a refund of Minecraft java edition that i bought the 4th of december, and i keep getting this error in the "supportquestform" page : We're sorry, but something went wrong on our...
  5. Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com: just bought halo3 and reach on steam about a week ago. when i download it and try to go in, the game asks me to log into my microsoft account. when i do, the following message pops up. "Sorry,...
  6. Faulty Xbox wireless controller - return request bug - "We're sorry, but something went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox wireless controller - return request bug - "We're sorry, but something went...: Controller is under warranty, the LB button is becoming unresponsive. Ive completed the Request Controller Replacement Form but when clicking send, I get an error message: We're sorry, but...
  7. "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...: when i try watch my uploaded clips i get "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while." i had this yesterday as well and cant view my clips also...
  8. “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”: I have been trying to submit a support ticket for missing Microsoft Rewards points that arent being credited. Ive gone through the entire form, tried changing browsers or even devices...
  9. We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: I was trying to refund a game that I bought for the Xbox instead of buying it for pc (the game was Minecraft for reference). I didn't know that the one I wasn't the pc version. However, once I...
  10. Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE: <p>I just got Mcpe and when I press sign in it first says something wentirely wrong, then the second time it loads green screen. The green loading screen then says something went wrong. Give it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox one constant something went wrong