Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

Discus and support Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by dani, Sep 29, 2019.

?

Has anyone gotten this problem before?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dani
    dani New Member

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com 1D31D632-A5A2-447E-B1EB-0E98EA9321A0.png I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried closing the app, reinstalling the app, restarting my iPad, closing all open apps, trying a different Microsoft/Xbox account. EVERYTHING.

2. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for that info! So it's only on that particular device, that you see that issue?

If you're only unable to sign in on that device, try resetting that device, then re-install the Xbox App and try to sign in after that? Any difference?
  3. BefitPorpoise87 Win User

“Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try it on. Xbox.com.”

I have tried Xbox.com it dosent work
  4. brysonthornton Win User

This is what i get.
    [​IMG]
  5. choppyseize Win User

Hi

How long is your Xbox Live Gold subscription good until? Have you tried power cycling the console by chance ?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com

what are you trying to do that gives you this error?
Thema:

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com - Similar Threads - Sorry something went

2. We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: I was trying to refund a game that I bought for the Xbox instead of buying it for pc (the game was Minecraft for reference). I didn't know that the one I wasn't the pc version. However, once I...
  3. Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com. MCPE: <p>I just got Mcpe and when I press sign in it first says something wentirely wrong, then the second time it loads green screen. The green loading screen then says something went wrong. Give it...
  4. “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”

in XBoX on Mobile
    “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”: There is a glich in my mincraft pocket edition that does not allow me to join my microsoft acount. I do have a good conection and it lets me log in in the website but not on the app. Can somo e...
  5. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error: Hi! I just bought The Master Chief Collection but I can't log in to play the game with my account. As soon as I finish logging in it says: "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try...
  6. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  7. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  8. “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”: I have a problem signing into minecraft:Pocket Edition and i have been able to sign in on xbox.com and i’ve reset my password twice and i’ve uninstalled it and restarted my phone and installed it...
  9. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" When Content...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" When Content...: We recently had to enable Content Restrictions on my son's iPad, but now he cannot sign in to his Xbox Live account in Minecraft. the iPad is currently running iOS version 12.3.1 In the...
  10. Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give itu another try,or try on Xbox.com: I have a problem when I want to enter my Xbox account on the xbox application On Android, what's wrong with my account, even though I tried logging in on Xbox.com, I can log in, but in this...