“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

Discus and support “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Meg’s, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Meg’s
    Meg’s Guest

hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming on the Xbox one. There was a different one that described what was happening but it didn’t help. I have
    tried changing my password but that also didn’t do anything.

:)

Meg’s, Jul 23, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

One of two things could be causing this.

Like the others have said it could be the password but what they have not said is that for the 360s including the emulators on the Ones the password box is limited to 16 characters so if your password is longer than 16 characters it will see it as a wrong
    password when trying to sign in.

The second thing like the others have said is 2 factor authentication the 360s including the emulators do not play well with 2 factor authentication. You would either need to turn this off or use the app password.
  3. xIDreamThief Win User

Not sure if y'all tried changing your profile / account password through xbox.com?

I would first change your account password, and then go from there. If not I would go and contact xbox / microsoft support @

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good Luck.
  4. ������ Win User

I had the same problem but I just changed the password, or it moght be 2FA

“I would first change your account password and then go from there. If not I would go and contact Xbox / Microsoft support @

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. detonatorFIN Win User

Sounds like you have 2-factor authentication enabled. You need to create a one time password from your account page to login to your Xbox 360.

You can create that from account.microsoft.com
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Thema:

1. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.” - Similar Threads - “Sorry there’s problem

2. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”: So I am on Xbox One S and im trying to play a xbox 360 game. I kept trying to download my profile but it always said “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”...
  3. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  4. sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9: i created a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my ps4 but I found my old Xbox and I wanted to download my account but when I do there is always a message that pops up, "sorry there was a...
  5. Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).: Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). Error code 807B01F4. 35 Gbytes free while downloading a much smaller game. Xbox live account in good...
  6. Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English): My Xbox One Controller is having problems. First, it did not turn on, or change batteries, or connected to USB, the other day, the analogue was locked in the menu, always going down, it happened...
  7. gamebreaking problem in Forza Horizon 3 (sorry for bad English)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebreaking problem in Forza Horizon 3 (sorry for bad English): I bought Forza Horizon 3 yesterday and so far everything was allright. I didn't get that far into the game because after the first race (against the heli) there was a big problem. So I finished...
  8. "Sorry, there is a problem on our side"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, there is a problem on our side": [img] Discuss.... abe8ff82-4777-4f36-ba3c-6497e36d141e
  9. "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" on Xbox 360: Hey all:) I am posting on here in hopes that it helps someone. I have been struggling with this "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" error on my Xbox 360...
  10. "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" please help!: So today I turned on my xbox 360 for the first time in a year. I have a little cousin coming over so I needed to prep my xbox 360 with some co op games. But to my surprise I couldnt log in with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in

2. sorry theres a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in

3. xbox 360 problem with credentials

4. xbox 360 credentials problem,
  5. Xbox theres a problem with the credentials,
  6. sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in,
  7. sorry theres a problem with the credentials thst youre using to sign in,
  8. sorry theres a problem with the credentials,
  9. sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sing in,
  10. xbox sorry there is a problem with the cresentiaals,
  11. Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem  ,
  12. Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem.,
  13. theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in,
  14. sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in,
  15. sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in. go to account.live.com to fix the problem