“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

Discus and support “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Meg’s, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Meg’s
    Meg’s Guest

hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming on the Xbox one. There was a different one that described what was happening but it didn’t help. I have
    tried changing my password but that also didn’t do anything.

:)

Meg’s, Jul 23, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Angelumortis73 Win User

Sorry, There's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.

Resolved: I was able to contact support and I found out the reason I wasn't able to login / download my profile was because my password had too many characters. the Limit for the 360 is currently 16 characters. Just in case anybody has this issue in the
    future.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using

Hey, SPEED18! Sorry to see any sign in issues! This thread is over 3 years old. If you would like to receive further assistance from the community, I suggest posting up a new detailed thread so they can get you sorted out. Thanks for understanding!
  5. SPEED18 Win User

Received the same error. I can sign in no problem on the pc and xbox one. But the xbox 360 has turned into a nightmare.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Thema:

1. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.” - Similar Threads - “Sorry there’s problem

2. Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).: Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). Error code 807B01F4. 35 Gbytes free while downloading a much smaller game. Xbox live account in good...
  3. Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller problem (Im a Brazillian Player, sorry for bad English): My Xbox One Controller is having problems. First, it did not turn on, or change batteries, or connected to USB, the other day, the analogue was locked in the menu, always going down, it happened...
  4. gamebreaking problem in Forza Horizon 3 (sorry for bad English)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebreaking problem in Forza Horizon 3 (sorry for bad English): I bought Forza Horizon 3 yesterday and so far everything was allright. I didn't get that far into the game because after the first race (against the heli) there was a big problem. So I finished...
  5. "Sorry, there is a problem on our side"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, there is a problem on our side": [img] Discuss.... abe8ff82-4777-4f36-ba3c-6497e36d141e
  6. "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" on Xbox 360: Hey all:) I am posting on here in hopes that it helps someone. I have been struggling with this "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" error on my Xbox 360...
  7. "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" please help!: So today I turned on my xbox 360 for the first time in a year. I have a little cousin coming over so I needed to prep my xbox 360 with some co op games. But to my surprise I couldnt log in with my...
  8. Sorry, Xbox and Microsoft but I have a little problem with chat system. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox and Microsoft but I have a little problem with chat system. Can you help me?: I want to chat with my friend that I know in the real life, but the message cant be sent. The help of Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support dont worked for me....
  9. I HAve a code to Live Gold but xbox live say sorry, we have a problem in the service of Xbox, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I HAve a code to Live Gold but xbox live say sorry, we have a problem in the service of Xbox, ...: I have a code to beginig Xbox live Gold 12 months, but when I try to insert Xbox say, "sorry, we have a problema try later, I from Guatemala, in FACT Iam in GUatemala.......
  10. Sorry, There's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, There's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.: This message keeps coming up when I'm trying to sign into my account. It tells me to go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. But I have no luck going there. I'm able to log in online on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in

2. sorry there is a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in