Sorry this offer is not valid in your region

Discus and support Sorry this offer is not valid in your region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m trying to download Alan Wake from game pass but I’m getting the error stated in the subject. I live in south Fl, US and all Ive tried so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phico, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Phico
    Phico Guest

Hello,

I’m trying to download Alan Wake from game pass but I’m getting the error stated in the subject. I live in south Fl, US and all Ive tried so far is restarting xbox. Thanks!

:)

Phico, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Try login on at https://account.microsoft.com and check all your region/country settings are correct. Check that all information correlates on your Xbox too.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Sorry. This offer is not valid in your region.

Sorry to hear it. If the game is not available in your region there is no way to get it. Games that are not available are usually due to governmental restrictions of that country.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

As Denis stated above, not all games are available for all supported Xbox Live regions. Some regions may have replacements for the games that are not available to that region, but not all regions will have replacements. I think the best way to check if this
    is true for your region is to go to
    https://www.xbox.com/live/games-with-gold
    . If xbox.com is set to Norway as the region, everything will be displayed for the Norwegian market.

Here is a quote from section 5 of
    Microsoft's Terms of Sale
    : "Geographic Availability. Available products and services may vary depending on your region or device. In addition, there may be limits on where we can ship goods, or provide services or digital content.
    To complete your purchase, you may be required to have a valid billing and shipping address within the country or region of the Store where you are purchasing."

You will not be able to download this game if it is not available in your region and if you don't have a valid billing address of a region where this game is available.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
  5. WisdomSPOON Win User

No, and Idont know how i do it
  6. denis97g Win User

Hi, where do you live? sometimes some games are not available in all regions.
Thema:

1. Sorry this offer is not valid in your region - Similar Threads - Sorry offer valid

2. “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”: I have a problem signing into minecraft:Pocket Edition and i have been able to sign in on xbox.com and i’ve reset my password twice and i’ve uninstalled it and restarted my phone and installed it...
  3. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  4. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" When Content...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" When Content...: We recently had to enable Content Restrictions on my son's iPad, but now he cannot sign in to his Xbox Live account in Minecraft. the iPad is currently running iOS version 12.3.1 In the...
  5. Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.: I've been a fan boy since the days of the Duke. Gamescore around 70,000 And I have to say Xbox is a joke. I have to unplug my headset everytime I want to join a party. The astro a40 (400...
  6. Sorry partner!

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry partner!: I recently installed the Xbox (beta) app for PC. Love the service, love everything about it but... Every time I try to select a category or search for a game, I am met with "Sorry partner! Looks...
  7. Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...: Merhabalar, Sizlere sormak istediğim 14 günlük denemeyi kullanmak istediğimde "üzgünüz bizden kaynaklı bir hata oluştu lütfen daha sonra deneyin" uyarısını alıyorum dünden beri. Bu arada ekranda...
  8. Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.: Hi, I often have trouble with Bedrock and especially this message when I am trying to make purchases: Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection. My...
  9. Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. Battlefield (US) Games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. Battlefield (US) Games with gold: So, i'm in Texas and i go to click for my games with gold, ive tried with my 360 my one my windows phone i keep getting "Sorry This offer is not valid in your region." so, did the U.S. stop...
  10. Sorry. This offer is not valid in your region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry. This offer is not valid in your region.: Hi, I wanted to purchase the Contra for my Xbox One S in UAE. Contra But, it says that offer is not valid in your region. Similarly, I am not able to purchase Street Fighter. Any idea? Best...