Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...

Discus and support Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I feel this is going worse and worse. I was checking recent added games in Xbox Game Pass right now, 03:00 AM (Rio de Janeiro), so I decided to watch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...

I feel this is going worse and worse. I was checking recent added games in Xbox Game Pass right now, 03:00 AM (Rio de Janeiro), so I decided to watch Lonely Mountains: Downhill trailer to decide if I would let my console downloading it before going to bed.

At this moment I almost exploded my house, my windows. A freaking guitar sound almost broke my sound system. And this excessive volume happens in ALL TRAILERS. This issue is already a meme in the Xbox One sub for months and months.

More and more people are already disabling automatic trailers reproduction JUST BECAUSE OF THIS.

It makes people get out immediately from the game page pressing B just like crazy as I did right now. Mainly because it's faster than wait to the pause button show up!

PLEASE, fix this loud volume issue in trailers! And this is coming from a guy who loves loud audio during games, by the way. So if this annoys me, I can only imagine people who aren't used to this.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 24, 2019
  2. silentkill12345 Win User

how can the Halo 4 in game music volume be turned down, the music drowns out the game play

What i found on the Halo forums there seems to be no way of turning down the volume, sorry
  3. AmandaWilkie Win User

Xbox One S Sound prob

Hello!

Have you tried turning down the headset volume in the volume mixer? My headphones use to cut out as well, turning the volume down solved the issue. If the headset only cuts out in one game, maybe try to turn down the volume in said game. If this doesn't work
    please refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot

I hope this issue can be solved for you!
  4. Districtopia Win User

Echo problem

^If that doesn't work, and you're using a headset, ask members of your party to turn down their volume. You may just be hearing yourself coming through their earpieces.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Finally bought an Xbox One!!

When I turn the volume up during kinect calibration, it tells me to turn the volume down.
  6. FrozenHell Win User

When will Microsoft fix this??

It's not really an issue. All you have to do is turn the volume down on the TV.
    I did put in the post that I realize this is an "option", turning the volume down on the TV, but, it does not resolve the problem. For some people, simply turning the volume down on the TV (or muting it) may not be an "issue", but for others, like myself,
    it is an issue. Maybe I would have been better off to call this a "feature" that Xbox doesn't have but other major consoles do? The TV that I have this particular Xbox One connected to, it is not easy to just turn the volume down OR mute it. Sorry, I cannot
    upvote your reply as this same response is listed on multiple forums across the internet, and users like myself, have said this is not a viable solution. So, thanks for the reply, but, it's not a very good reply.
Thema:

Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...

1. Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in... - Similar Threads - Sorry ask here

2. Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. “Sorry, we can’t show the attachment. Try again later.”

in XBoX on Mobile
    “Sorry, we can’t show the attachment. Try again later.”: For what seems like years now, every time i try to send a recorded game clip through messages in the xbox app, it immediately vanishes and is replaced by the text “Sorry, we cant show this...
  5. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  6. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): Has anyone found a fix for the Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) c4025c8b-e818-4697-b1ef-11dc861b3c36
  7. 0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...: too much online rubbish that breaks down and nothing works if you can not sign in - on fiber 150mb so not my network , total frustrated.... e2f0f7f5-8400-43e5-9b68-ef86fd36fc5d
  8. Gamer tag again (sorry!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag again (sorry!): Hello all! So I have changed the gamer tag and I am very happy with it. However, everytime I join parties it still shows me up as . Will this glitch stop happening eventually or will I have to...
  9. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  10. Question about account bans (sorry if this is overdone or against the rules to ask about)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about account bans (sorry if this is overdone or against the rules to ask about): So, again, I want to apologize in advance if this is overdone or against the rules to ask about because I am fairly new to the Xbox Live forums. With that said, is there any way to appeal an...