“Sorry, we can’t show the attachment. Try again later.”

Discus and support “Sorry, we can’t show the attachment. Try again later.” in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For what seems like years now, every time i try to send a recorded game clip through messages in the xbox app, it immediately vanishes and is replaced... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by oharrowprease, Oct 29, 2019.

1. “Sorry, we can’t show the attachment. Try again later.”

For what seems like years now, every time i try to send a recorded game clip through messages in the xbox app, it immediately vanishes and is replaced by the text “Sorry, we cant show this attachment. Try again later.” and the person i sent it to receives
    the same message. Also if someone sends me a video clip, I get the same message. Its done it to me forever but now its really starting to get on my nerves. What do I have to do to make this work right?

:)

oharrowprease, Oct 29, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi, sorry to hear that issue.

Maybe you have an enforcement action on your profile that block video share?

Have you checked the Enforcement site? https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  3. a1031982 Win User

Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later.

That error code is usually referring to logging into XBox Live or recovering an account. Because you did't specify, I will assume that you are trying to log into XBox Live.It's possible that your profile has been corrupted.

First off, DON'T DELETE YOUR PROFILE!

When offline, plug in a flash drive and set it up for use with the XBox. Move your profile onto it, and then sign out if you got signed in at all.

Now try to recover your account through XBox Live. If you get the same error, it's possible that your account has been locked out for some reason, and you will need to call XBox support again to verify if it is or not.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Error "We are sorry. Your payment can not be completed. Try it later again."

Although the issues on the service page may be a factor the main issue here is region. You are correct that your region must match your payment method. Region changes are limited to three times per year. However, phone support may be able to help with
    this for you. Please click this link to get the number for your region and give them a call http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  5. DominumStige Win User

Error "We are sorry. Your payment can not be completed. Try it later again."

Hi!

There are problems with the purchase and redeem of games, as specified on the
    page

The problem will be solved soon.
  6. Mevlin Win User

sorry there is a problem with the xbox service, try again later

Same error here for the last month. I've had a ticket open with MS phone support for a week or so now but no luck. They've asked me to double check all security settings and my email attached to the account, which is my live email for everything microsoft
    so it can't be that.

Really frustrating. Has anyone got any luck on this yet?

Thanks
Thema:

1. “Sorry, we can’t show the attachment. Try again later.” - Similar Threads - “Sorry can’t show

2. Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...: I feel this is going worse and worse. I was checking recent added games in Xbox Game Pass right now, 03:00 AM (Rio de Janeiro), so I decided to watch Lonely Mountains: Downhill trailer to decide...
  5. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  6. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): Has anyone found a fix for the Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) c4025c8b-e818-4697-b1ef-11dc861b3c36
  7. 0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...: too much online rubbish that breaks down and nothing works if you can not sign in - on fiber 150mb so not my network , total frustrated.... e2f0f7f5-8400-43e5-9b68-ef86fd36fc5d
  8. Gamer tag again (sorry!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag again (sorry!): Hello all! So I have changed the gamer tag and I am very happy with it. However, everytime I join parties it still shows me up as . Will this glitch stop happening eventually or will I have to...
  9. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  10. Sorry purchase can’t be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry purchase can’t be completed at this time: I’ve been trying to buy super streetfighter 4 arcade edition and always get this message “same as title of post “ why won’t Xbox take my money so I can play this damn game, it’s starting to get...