Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com then restart this app again.

Discus and support Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com then restart this app again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Microsoft Solitaire. Finish one game, but the app never comes back from trying to update the score. So I signed in to Xbox.com. They want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dave Henn, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Dave Henn
    Dave Henn Guest

Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com then restart this app again.

I'm playing Microsoft Solitaire. Finish one game, but the app never comes back from trying to update the score. So I signed in to Xbox.com. They want to know my gmail account! What the hell is this?

:)

Dave Henn, Apr 24, 2015
  2. Vio Synthax
    Vio Synthax Guest
    Windows 8

sorry, we can't sign you in. try singing in at xbox.com then start this app again

Vio Synthax, Apr 24, 2015
  3. LipYungTan
    LipYungTan Guest
    I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

Launch the game I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

I can sign in to xbox.com just fine.(Even in edge, chrome and etc) Tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling this game still doesn't work. Running Windows 10 on a PC

LipYungTan, Apr 24, 2015
  4. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest

Are you being asked to update your contact preferences in case you lose access to your account? Do you have two factor authentication enabled on your account? These are cases in which it'll ask you to input another e-mail or contact method, if I'm understanding
    your situation correctly.

You're never asked for a password to an account other than your Microsoft one, just to be clear.

chemicalsora, Apr 25, 2015
  5. Nguyễn Mudi Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

Yes, and the message is: "Sorry! We can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, and then restart this app again." and I try to sign in at xbox.com, but the problem cannot be fix.
  6. ddm135 Win User

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

The error is 'Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again.'
  7. RBDirckx Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Every time I open Solitaire Collection, it tries to log in to live; and every time it says "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again". I do that and it doesn't work.
  8. chemicalsora Win User

Are you being asked to update your contact preferences in case you lose access to your account? Do you have two factor authentication enabled on your account? These are cases in which it'll ask you to input another e-mail or contact method, if I'm understanding
    your situation correctly.

You're never asked for a password to an account other than your Microsoft one, just to be clear.
  9. Tucson.Don Win User

I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

I was having the same issue. When you uninstall the game and reinstall, Microsoft uses the same bad information in the registry to install the file again.

Here's the solution:

Open the registry and find #gamename# and delete the key. Then repeat find (F3).

This will take some time. If you find keys that will not let you delete them, it's because there's another user that has the game installed. You must login that user and edit the registry again deleting all the keys with the #gamename#.

My #gamename# was taptiles
Thema:

1. Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com then restart this app again. - Similar Threads - Sorry can't sign

2. "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.": I am trying to change my profile image with new upload but every time I got this error is there anything to upload my image? [img] 68e26d8b-5ce1-4520-90c8-6719ae834976
  3. "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while" ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while" ERROR: This has been happening for weeks now and it's getting pretty annoying, to say the least. I've tried signing out and back in, I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading it, I've tried using...
  4. "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." Error

in XBoX on Windows
    "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." Error: I keep getting the "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." error when I try to change my gamerpic on the xbox app for some reason. I came back an hour later...
  5. Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) ??: Ive notice within a week, i get a lot of Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) when friends are messaging me.? Why? a0a25434-8420-4445-a539-c97c819b4542
  6. Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Trry again in a little while.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Trry again in a little while.: I get this message over and over its been a week of trying. I even used one drive yet it will not upload my picture. i have even tried on my phone app and from a laptop it just doesn't work feels...
  7. Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!: Is there a fix to this? I don't want to restart my Xbox everyday to play any game, and yet, I get the message every few days - wait 10 seconds, or literally restart the console. submitted by...
  8. "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app ...: Same with me. Did you get an answer yet? I talked to xbox support and they gave me a phone number to call but it is busy been trying for over 30 minutes. Here is the number 1-877-274-4349 maybe...
  9. Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again: What version & build of Windows are you running? Windows 8.1 (Version 6.3(Build 9600)) What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? HP Envy...
  10. I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".: Launch the game I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again". I can sign in to xbox.com just fine.(Even in edge, chrome and etc) Tried uninstalling,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry we cant sign you in xbox start app