Sort collections in Jigsaw Premium

Discus and support Sort collections in Jigsaw Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It would be really nice if one could sort the jigsaw collections manually. For example, when I complete a collection, I would like to move it to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Thomlinson, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Sort collections in Jigsaw Premium

It would be really nice if one could sort the jigsaw collections manually. For example, when I complete a collection, I would like to move it to the end of the collections, leaving the uncompleted ones at the start of the list. Otherwise, I have to remember
    which ones I've completed and not click on them. Any chance of adding that feature?

:)

John Thomlinson, Sep 17, 2020
  2. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
  4. ShepsJumper144 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw collections have disappeared.

I have Premium Classic Jigsaw and have this issue as well. Two days ago I purchased three collections with "gold" and they downloaded. The next day or so, ALL of my "purchased" collections disappeared. Why has this issue not been answered??? I paid for
    the premium version with my REAL money (because the ads were causing major freezes and driving me to distraction. And now I can no longer finish the collections I've built up over the past several months. I've tried to contact MS Games directly--no go. A
    virtual assistant sent me back to the forums, and I don't see this helping--yet. Please help us get our collections back!
  5. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  6. InvasiveGrain02 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw - Cannot download game content

I have dropped the premium content for this game due to the inability to access any new collections. I would love to continue enjoying more than just the daily challenges on this game. If anyone has any help for this I would be grateful, I sure hate to have
    to consider getting a jigsaw game through another vendor.
Thema:

Sort collections in Jigsaw Premium

1. Sort collections in Jigsaw Premium - Similar Threads - Sort collections Jigsaw

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: This is the message I am getting. Ibknow its not my card because i bought 2k21 with it at game stop. But i try to buy anything above $10 f039abe4-5521-407b-8918-142f06c539c7
  3. All sorts of issues since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All sorts of issues since last update: Ever since the last update my xbox one x won’t open games correctly and requires a restart to get anything to work, it will either say ‘Syncing data’ forever until I restart the console, or some...
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: For two days I have been trying to pre-order Marvel’s Avengers but, every time I try to buy it I keep getting this message “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  5. [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue: It'd be pretty simple but nice if we could EASILY rearrange the download order of our DOWNLOAD QUEUE, I know you can bump things up with "INSTALL NOW" but if we could easily "MOVE UP" or "MOVE...
  6. new ways to sort achievements in latest build

in XboX Insiders
    new ways to sort achievements in latest build: [IMG] submitted by /u/georgeward800 [link] [comments]
  7. Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC: Can I sort the games I own alphabetically on the Xbox PC app? If not, can this please be added Thank you 72fc5753-cd99-4e32-8027-3fc2ea969e8f
  8. User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens

in XboX Insiders
    User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Class Jigsaw - is there any way to sort, archive, or delete collections?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Class Jigsaw - is there any way to sort, archive, or delete collections?: Microsoft Class Jigsaw - is there any way to sort, archive, or delete collections? 0d987c11-e979-48ed-904e-31e3e67048dc
  10. Xbox One my games sort collection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One my games sort collection?: Xbox one need to have Icons like the one that the xbox 360 has where you can tell if a game is a digital version or a disc base version. Like the photo that I have here from my collection. [img]...