Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC

Discus and support Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I sort the games I own alphabetically on the Xbox PC app? If not, can this please be added Thank you 72fc5753-cd99-4e32-8027-3fc2ea969e8f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MichaelS_44, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. MichaelS_44
    MichaelS_44 Guest

Can I sort the games I own alphabetically on the Xbox PC app?

If not, can this please be added

Thank you

:)

MichaelS_44, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Sorting Amazon Prime Movies on XBOX ONE

I haven't found a way to sort the movies alphabetically. Amazon's app on Xbox One is not as good as on other platforms.
  3. Bobazoid1 Win User

Compare games (with friends)

How is the "compare games" list sorted? You think it would be in alphabetical order or let you search for a particular game to compare.
  4. Mini Evil Panda Win User

What do you do with your old used games?

I can't see myself giving up any of the games we have.

Still have all the PS1 games, and all of the 360 games too, alphabetically sorted :-]
  5. Asterik44 Win User

how to play a downloaded song?

It should come up in the setlist, sort the songs by alphabet and find the song. HIT MOAR NOSTES!
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

I like the idea... though it would only work for when the games are alphabetized. Other sorting methods (such as by size) might be a bit more complicated. But then again, I've always thought there should be more sorting options and features. Any improvements
    would be welcome!
Thema:

1. Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC - Similar Threads - Sort Games Alphabetically

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question: Hi, on Xbox Game Pass for PC under the "My Games" tab, is there any way to only show XGP games? I don't want the games from my Steam library showing up here too. Is this possible?...
  3. Game pass sorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sorted: Hi I cant run some of my games downloaded from game pass my subscription is active and it says only owner of game can start it . Whac can I do ? 227c2277-84ee-4e82-b103-f26b738b93c8
  4. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...
  5. New hidden feature in Skip Ahead: sort games by genre (Family, Shooter...) or amount of...

in XboX Insiders
    New hidden feature in Skip Ahead: sort games by genre (Family, Shooter...) or amount of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store: Hi, How do I sort all the games in Microsoft Store on Xbox (One) alphabetically in A to Z order? Available sort orders should be name, price, releasedate, rating etc......
  7. Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...: It's sorta a weird dilemma... I downloaded a game using a 14 day trial from a product I have purchased. It's expired recently, so I know I can't access it. But the weird thing is once another...
  8. Sorting Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorting Games: Is there a way to sort games by installation type? IE. Disk install versus digital install. Sometimes I don't want to dig through all my games to find the disk or I have loaned a game out and I...
  9. Sort your games out!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sort your games out!: I've always had problems with Bingo, from not getting well over a hundred Travel patterns not credited over the last couple of years, bingos not credited and once yet again server connection...
  10. Sort xbox games by purchased/Free Games with Gold/Subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sort xbox games by purchased/Free Games with Gold/Subscriptions: Hi, I couldn't find the best place to post this. I want to suggest sorting games by owned/games with gold/subscriptions. I have a 4 tb hdd and never cared about hdd space until xbox one x. I have...