Sort games by single player / co-op

Discus and support Sort games by single player / co-op in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know games in the store have a details section listing online multiplayer / online co-op / single player / couch co-op / etc... Could this be added... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fresh_Fisherman_4311, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Sort games by single player / co-op

I know games in the store have a details section listing online multiplayer / online co-op / single player / couch co-op / etc... Could this be added as 'sort by' options in my library. It'd be cool to be able to just weed out games without online gameplay so my friends would know which games i have that we could play together. Without going through my whole library, trying to remember which are co-op, or having to check game details on each game.

submitted by /u/Fresh_Fisherman_4311
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fresh_Fisherman_4311, Jan 23, 2022
  2. trple X blu dot Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

[quote user="Jameser78"]

Co-op single player? What does that even mean? Co-op means 2 people, which is by definition NOT single player.

[/quote] it's Co-op gaming in single player format.
  3. DWoodbine Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

No matter what game it is, some people will say they wish it had co-op or some sort of online feature. I'm a big fan of single player games, I desperately want more games focused on single player and story telling and Witcher 3 looks like something I can
    finally lose myself on.

There are other games that cater for people who enjoy co-op or multi-player, Skyrim Online is one of them.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

Co-op single player? What does that even mean? Co-op means 2 people, which is by definition NOT single player.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

I'm strating to get sick of this...

As much as I love the co-op, I agree. They should not have forced players to play the co-op just to get their galactic readiness to 100%. No game should ever force players to play a multiplayer or co-op if it has a single player campaign. Especially a
    series like this that has always been single player only.
  6. Metal DJ Win User

Single player or Co-op first?

Here's the order I played:

1. Single Player

2. Single Player to find all the collectibles

3. Co-Op for all the Co-Op Missions and Co-Op collectibles

4. Co-Op on Pure Survival

5. Hardcore (currently on Chapter 12)
Thema:

Sort games by single player / co-op

1. Sort games by single player / co-op - Similar Threads - Sort games single

2. Incorrect ‘Sort by Size’ Size - Under My Games and Apps

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect ‘Sort by Size’ Size - Under My Games and Apps: Under ‘My Games and Apps’ the ‘Sort by size’ only shows the games base install size rather than the actual footprint including add ons. For example, Hitman 2 has a base install of 19.7GB but the...
  3. Games not sorted correctly in library

in XboX Insiders
    Games not sorted correctly in library: Not sure if this is new, but I've noticed that not all of my games are sorted correctly. I have it set to group by console type and have banjo sorted under x enhanced, yet Forza horizon is under...
  4. Can you transport Xbox 360 / One games on a Harddrive of some sort on a Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transport Xbox 360 / One games on a Harddrive of some sort on a Series X?: I was just wondering I'm considering purchasing one when they get cheaper and not as high demand. 181e0388-4c5d-4b82-b5e5-963ea39966a9
  5. My Games & Apps sorting preferences are not user based

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps sorting preferences are not user based: So I think this one is pretty obvious and most of the cases can go unnoticed if you are the only one playing on an Xbox. But, When there's 2 or more accounts in the same console something...
  6. Cant load my games keeps saying error ox8oo7o49o help sort this please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load my games keeps saying error ox8oo7o49o help sort this please: Can someone tell me why all my games wont load keeps saying error this is very annoying as im stuck playing one game would appreciate. if someone could help me sort this issue says code 0x8oo7o49o...
  7. Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sort Games Alphabetically Xbox PC: Can I sort the games I own alphabetically on the Xbox PC app? If not, can this please be added Thank you 72fc5753-cd99-4e32-8027-3fc2ea969e8f
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question: Hi, on Xbox Game Pass for PC under the "My Games" tab, is there any way to only show XGP games? I don't want the games from my Steam library showing up here too. Is this possible?...
  9. Game pass sorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sorted: Hi I cant run some of my games downloaded from game pass my subscription is active and it says only owner of game can start it . Whac can I do ? 227c2277-84ee-4e82-b103-f26b738b93c8
  10. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...