sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos?

Discus and support sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Aun siguen sorteando la surface y a xbox? veo que los utimos ganadores son de enero y estamos en abril... a1534b23-0fba-45e1-aa9d-0151bf2f7e8c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beléntudela, Apr 30, 2020.

1. beléntudela
    beléntudela Guest

Aun siguen sorteando la surface y a xbox? veo que los utimos ganadores son de enero y estamos en abril...

:)

beléntudela, Apr 30, 2020
  2. FenixRevil Win User

sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos? [microsoft rewards draws still active?]

They have not said anything, the safest thing is that for the moment there will be no raffles or we may have to wait for what happens
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos? [microsoft rewards draws still active?]

Il programma è ancora esistente ma non vengono fatte estrazioni per il momento o lotterie.

[Translation-The program still exists but no draws are made for the time being or lotteries.]
  4. auxad cotonete Win User

Remakes

El hombre de ocarina, que seria seria aun mejor
  5. auxad cotonete Win User

Microsoft rewards won't redeem

intenta borrar cache y cookies y en caso de que aun no te deje, intenta mas tarde, tal vez solo es un problema con la app de rewards, esto lo veo mas por el lado de que comentas que ya has contactado a soporte y dicen que tu cuenta esta bien.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

Hi Xirimite,

Thanks for the update on the question. On any of the sweepstakes or entries. When you hit redeem, underneath will show a description and when they expire. If having issues can always

contact rewards support

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos? - Similar Threads - sorteos microsoft rewards

2. Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error: So as of right now, I have recently redeemed two $25 Xbox Gift Cards within the Microsoft store. After fully redeeming them and then going to buy something from the store itself, my billing states...
  3. : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?: : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft? Hi all, Si I'm trying to play games online via Xbox Live but it's telling me I don't have the permission. After doing some research I am now...
  4. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  5. Microsoft service order and repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft service order and repair service: I created a service order for my elite controller series 2 to be repaired because it was not working properly. My warranty ended 5/25 but I started a service order and printed the shipping label...
  6. Recovering A Microsoft Account Based On Username

in XBoX on Windows
    Recovering A Microsoft Account Based On Username: I really want to get back my old Microsoft account that I had when I was little, TheAwesomePantz. The problem is, I don't know the email it was associated with. If I know the email, I can sign...
  7. Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Can't log on, error code 1170000. The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to...
  8. Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts: Hello wonderful community! I have two Microsoft accounts. One that I use currently for billing information and that contains all of my office products, and another, older account attached to a...
  9. sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos? [microsoft rewards draws still active?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    sorteos de microsoft rewards aun activos? [microsoft rewards draws still active?]: Aun siguen sorteando la surface y a xbox? veo que los utimos ganadores son de enero y estamos en abril... [Translation-Still bypassing the surface and to xbox? I see that the utopian winners are...
  10. Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]: Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o ha caducado la promoción?Gracias de...