Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]

Discus and support Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, mon casque ne fonctionne plus via la sortie jack de cette manette mais il fonctionne sur une autre manette. Puis je avoir un retour car... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by guihome, May 23, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. guihome
    guihome Guest

Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]

Bonjour,

mon casque ne fonctionne plus via la sortie jack de cette manette mais il fonctionne sur une autre manette.

Puis je avoir un retour car encore sous garantie?

Cdt,

[Translation-Hello

my headphones no longer work via the jack output of this controller but it works on another controller.

Can I have a return because still under warranty?

Cdt ]

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Guihome,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue with your controller. We recommend going to

controller warranty
    . Here you can see how to set upa repair for your controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Best xbox one controller?

Series 1 was the first elite controller, came out about 3 years ago, series 2 came out last year. Some of the features were upgraded. They both have the 35mm jacks
  4. matthieucarlot Win User

Manette élite série 2, la batterie ? [Translation-Elite 2 series controller, the battery?]

Bonjour, merci pour votre réponse !

Tant qu' faire, j'en ai une dernière: est-il vrai que si nous précommandons le jeu, nous avons une version en plus du bouton multidirectionnel ( BMD ) ? Verte je crois ... J'ai entendu ça quelque part.

[Edit - Translate] - Hello, thank you for your answer !

As long as I do, I have one last: is it true that if we pre-order the game, we have a version in addition to the multidirectional button (BMD)?
    Green I think ... I heard that somewhere.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Manette élite série 2, la batterie ? [Translation-Elite 2 series controller, the battery?]

Hi matthieucarlot,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer your questions.

Yes, the charging dock will be included with the controller. The battery is internal so you cannot change it.

You can play and charge the controller's battery with the USB-C cable, so it should never die on you while playing if you have it plugged in to the Xbox. You can continue to charge the controller when not playing while stored in the case using the cable,
    or you can use the charging dock when outside of the case. The cable is pretty long at 9 feet.

You can find all of this information from the
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    website.

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Matthieucarlot,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looking at the website, I am not seeing any extra bonus for pre ordering. Check out this link regarding the

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

A list of items you will be getting :

• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    • Carrying case
    • Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
    • Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
    • Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
    • Thumbstick-adjustment tool
    • Charging dock
    • USB-C cable

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2] - Similar Threads - Sortie jack manette

2. My headphone jack does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headphone jack does not work: My headphone Jack doesnt work e28a95cb-811e-44cf-929a-b7be63d6299b
  3. Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller: Hello, From one minute to the next the headset jack/sound stopped working on our Xbox One Elite controller. We bought it from Target.com July, 2019. Not sure if it's still under warranty through...
  4. controller head phone jack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    controller head phone jack: to Microsoft i bought two new Xbox one x's at Christmas and both of the head phone jacks have stopped working. i got two new controllers and the same happend to them so i changed the head phone...
  5. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  6. headphone jack on xbox controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphone jack on xbox controller not working: This as happened 3 different times with 3 controllers and before anybody asks i did try on other devices and it worked fine when it happened with the first controller i just thought bad luck but...
  7. Cannot connect my wired earphones via jack on controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect my wired earphones via jack on controller: i cannot connect my earphone via the headphone jack when controller is through Bluetooth I can seem to find it and use it on the taskbar where speakers/headphones are only when I use a micro usb...
  8. Xbox controller audio jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller audio jack: When I go to plug in my headset to my controller it does not work. I have tried countless things trying to fix this and none of them worked. Any suggestions. e3f75c60-0c2d-4c10-adc2-e24052826767
  9. Broken jack in mic port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken jack in mic port: The tip of an aux cord was broken off inside of my controller, and I wanted to know if there was anything to do besides just taking it apart or buying a new one 90963bc8-5080-4c75-9106-dd1fc73d7538
  10. Xbox 360 sortie des cartons[Translation-Xbox 360 release of cartons]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 sortie des cartons[Translation-Xbox 360 release of cartons]: je viens de tenter une instalation de l xbox 360, sauf qu elle mets des codes erreurs de partout. Configurer windows media center, code erreur de connection. Cela fait depuis 20019 qu elle n a pas...