Sorting Amazon Prime Movies on XBOX ONE

Discus and support Sorting Amazon Prime Movies on XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to sort my Amazon Prime movies alphabetically on the XBOX app? I know I can sort movies alphabetically if I log into Amazon Prime from a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraReuter, Jun 16, 2019.

1. LauraReuter
    LauraReuter Guest

Is there a way to sort my Amazon Prime movies alphabetically on the XBOX app? I know I can sort movies alphabetically if I log into Amazon Prime from a computer, but it does not sort them in the XBOX app. Movies are only showing up in the order purchased
    — its pretty obnoxious, especially when you have tons of movies on there as I do.

Help?

:)

LauraReuter, Jun 16, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

I haven't found a way to sort the movies alphabetically. Amazon's app on Xbox One is not as good as on other platforms.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I've not yet found any way to sort the movies alphabetically although you could double check the in app settings. If there is nothing there then you would need to contact Amazon Prime to see about getting the feature added to the app.
  4. Dooooski Win User

NO MORE HBO GO ON XBOX ONE?

Prob. waiting for the Amazon Prime/HBO deal that recently went down. Apparently tomorrow, May 21, HBO series, movies, etc will be integrated into Amazon Prime.
  5. Sydeburnz Win User

Amazon instant video

Microsoft has no control over the Amazon Prime App. Everything presented to you once you launch Amazon is entirely up to Amazon.

There is one section called "Library" I believe that holds movies/shows you purchased separate from the "free" prime movies. Do you not see that on the Home Page of the Amazon App? I purchased the Star Wars Digital Bundle and I still see them on my Amazon
    App so I know it works correctly.
  6. Sfoto Win User

Netflix on Oneguide (not on App Channels)

As i use the one guide by preference lately. I have found myself using amazon prime for movies instead of netflix.
Thema:

1. Sorting Amazon Prime Movies on XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Sorting Amazon Prime

2. Crossplay(sort of)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crossplay(sort of): Will players on Scarlett be able to play online with xbox one players? 86d9f2ab-e036-4e33-a1cc-e82c1f8ee527
  3. Survivre au calvaire du support Microsoft dès que la problématique sort des procédures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Survivre au calvaire du support Microsoft dès que la problématique sort des procédures...: [Translated Title] Surviving the ordeal of Microsoft support as soon as the issue comes out of standard procedures Bonjour, Quelqu'un ici est-il en capacité de m'expliquer comment avoir un...
  4. sort success

in XboX Insiders
    sort success: it would be a lot to be able to sort the success for the dlc for example on trials fusion I have no dlc but the game integrates anyway to my success it would be a lot of hidden power all the...
  5. E208 error sort of made my console go haywire

in XboX Insiders
    E208 error sort of made my console go haywire: So the other day I had booted up my console Got to the Xbox loding screen and then I got the error. Rebooted my console and it loaded the dashboard. I booted up minecraft and then the problems...
  6. Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes: [IMG] submitted by /u/MAJORPOOPY [link] [comments]
  7. Sorting Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorting Games: Is there a way to sort games by installation type? IE. Disk install versus digital install. Sometimes I don't want to dig through all my games to find the disk or I have loaned a game out and I...
  8. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.": I can not get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. [img] 4e966fbc-a2e2-4a08-b2f3-6932b4dce1a5
  9. Halo: Reach modder please can we sort him out, Please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach modder please can we sort him out, Please.: I as a casual Halo player love to play custom games with my friends until a modder joins and ruins the entire experience, mods such as aim bot and God mode aren't fun to be around but it get's...
  10. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...