Sorting Games

Discus and support Sorting Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to sort games by installation type? IE. Disk install versus digital install. Sometimes I don't want to dig through all my games to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Captain Shok, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Captain Shok
    Captain Shok Guest

Sorting Games

Is there a way to sort games by installation type? IE. Disk install versus digital install. Sometimes I don't want to dig through all my games to find the disk or I have loaned a game out and I just want the digital games to show. It would also be interesting
    to be able to sort games by amount of time played and achievements.

:)

Captain Shok, Sep 6, 2019
  2. xX iLax Win User

Sorting Games

It isn't possible to do so at the moment, as the physical discs are a license of the digital files it installs/downloads.

To best sort it by physical and digital, you can either get an external drive and put all of 1 type on the internal, and the other on the external -- or you could pin physical copies so they show up on their own, separated from digital games.
  3. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Sorting Games

Easy way to do it is you could use 2 seperate extenral hard drives. One for disc games and one for digital. I currently have 2 hard drives with one for xbox one game and one for xbox 360 games.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Sorting Games

5. Smwutches Win User

SORTING GAMES

I'm not sure if there is a way to resort to the games, but all games can be bought with points so technically it's already sorted that way.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Sorting Games

Hello Captain,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, at this time there is not a way to sort between disc, or digital. They have implemented sorting by game pass, gold and regular games owned. You can submit an idea on the

reddit forums
    for further sorting.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Sorting Games

1. Sorting Games - Similar Threads - Sorting Games

2. Sort your games out!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sort your games out!: I've always had problems with Bingo, from not getting well over a hundred Travel patterns not credited over the last couple of years, bingos not credited and once yet again server connection...
  3. Some sort of refund for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some sort of refund for a game: bought watch dogs 2 because the first one was really good but im really not liking the 2nd one at all and i was wondering if any of yall know about getting some sort of refund for it. not...
  4. How do I sort xbox one games in the marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sort xbox one games in the marketplace?: I want to know how I can sort by genre the games in the xbox one games market place. Currently I can see, NEW RELEASES, COMING SOON, TOP PAID, TOP FREE, TOP RATED,MOST PLAYED, NEW GAME DEMOS,...
  5. Sort xbox games by purchased/Free Games with Gold/Subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sort xbox games by purchased/Free Games with Gold/Subscriptions: Hi, I couldn't find the best place to post this. I want to suggest sorting games by owned/games with gold/subscriptions. I have a 4 tb hdd and never cared about hdd space until xbox one x. I have...
  6. Xbox One my games sort collection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One my games sort collection?: Xbox one need to have Icons like the one that the xbox 360 has where you can tell if a game is a digital version or a disc base version. Like the photo that I have here from my collection. [img]...
  7. games and apps on xbox one dashboard more sort options

in XBoX on Consoles
    games and apps on xbox one dashboard more sort options: It would be great to be able to group games by different sort options than are currently available in Games & Apps on the xbox dashboard. such as... game type genres (first person shooters, car...
  8. Feature request: My games & apps sorting, grouping, filtering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature request: My games & apps sorting, grouping, filtering: Hi, I guess you already know that the Sort by last used and Sort by last update don't work (or is it just a unique issue on my console?). However this new UI made me wonder what other useful...
  9. How do I sort xbox one games in the marketplace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sort xbox one games in the marketplace?: I want to know how I can sort by genre the games in the xbox one games market place. Currently I can see, NEW RELEASES, COMING SOON, TOP PAID, TOP FREE, TOP RATED,MOST PLAYED, NEW GAME DEMOS,...
  10. Storage Device Sort on My Games & Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage Device Sort on My Games & Apps: Is there any way of setting the storage view in My Games & Apps permanently? The Installed sort seems to stay at "recent" but the storage device sort always goes back to "all" when I want it to...