SOS Cant resolve the issue wireless not working

Discus and support SOS Cant resolve the issue wireless not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SOS Cant resolve the issue wireless not working Got the same problem here! 2c67c982-b5a9-43fc-8032-3fc4be4d3574 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GambitMECH, May 14, 2018.

1. GambitMECH
    GambitMECH Guest

Got the same problem here!

:)

GambitMECH, May 14, 2018
  2. nhoelb
    nhoelb Guest
    Cloud storage not working...again.

It is working for me. I suggest you call xbox support to get your issue resolved. I always call them whenever I have trouble with my xbox live and they are really helpful. Logging and out then log in back usually resolves your issue.

nhoelb, May 14, 2018
  3. Hurlamania
    Hurlamania Guest
    Hurlamania, May 14, 2018
  4. SOS Cant resolve the issue wireless not working

PuceTome419206, May 15, 2018
  5. PuceTome419206 Win User

6. Hurlamania Win User

Xbox Slim Wireless Adapter?

7. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Continuous disconnecting.

It happens to almost everyone who uses wireless. You randomly disconnect every hour or so. Switching to wire should resolve this issue. Happened to me and most of my friends who were wireless. Wired resolved the issue.
  8. lI Lando Il Win User

Coonection Issue Cant be Resolved

We did reset the modem when switching to the new router. It didn't seem to change anything. We have tried DMZ and in network settings we switched the DNS to a manual setting instead of automatic, and even then it has not helped. We connected my brothers
    original Xbox 360 to the network and it works just fine, so it is definitely the xbox. And although I could "just use that xbox" it frustrates me because it's a smaller hardrive and all of my game information such as saves and profile data is on the slim.
    And i am not going to buy a 250GB hard drive for the original when i already have one. Sorry, I am not trying to sound mean this is just what I believe. It is a good thing for cloud storage otherwise i would have to use a USB to move the data. While this is
    a convenient solution, I would still like to have the Xbox fixed as it is preferred over the original one. I was hoping it could have been a problem I could mend on my side, but it looks more and more like I am going to have to send it in. Unless there are
    any other suggested steps, I might have to wait a few months while I save the money for the repair. But I do want to thank you very much for responding to my posts and helping me out in the best way you could. I appreciate that very much.
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

Coonection Issue Cant be Resolved

Hey Lando, I'm really sorry to hear about the connection issues! Okay, based on your post, I'd like to see the results of a
    connection speed test and
    ping test
    . Can you please post the results for both here? Also, I see you've been a member of LIVE for 5 years--when did these issues begin?
Thema:

1. SOS Cant resolve the issue wireless not working - Similar Threads - SOS Cant resolve

2. sos jai 2 compte x box one -[Translation - sos i have 2 xbox one account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    sos jai 2 compte x box one -[Translation - sos i have 2 xbox one account]: jai 2 compte x box one et 1 seul est compte et pas l autre pourquoi je croyait que lors de notre derniere entretien tel c etais regle et sa pas le cas -[Translation - I have 2 account xbox one...
  3. SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...: -Unbeliavable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft,i dont want the game for free, i wanna *BUY* the game... -When i try to buy it , it shows: *The offer is not valid in your region*...
  4. Gears of War 4 Beta SOS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Beta SOS: Hello, I have played UE for Gears for a while now. Xbox has not sent me out my code for my redemption. Again I have played this game a lot, and I really would like my beta code. Help please!!...
  5. HELP, SOS!! pls EMERGENCY!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, SOS!! pls EMERGENCY!!!!: so I am having trouble linking my live account to my 360, it says that it is already paired with a different profile? this is my first time and I waited a full 24 hours before typing the code in...
  6. Tomb raider DE Climb the mast to send sos ' signal jumps?'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb raider DE Climb the mast to send sos ' signal jumps?': I have completed the game once before but put it on again today and got to sos tower were you use LS to gain signal i get the bloke saying emergency frequency but it just sticks and the only way...
  7. so the code 0x8007045d just appeard in my xbox screen SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    so the code 0x8007045d just appeard in my xbox screen SOS: So when I try to download fifa 18 demo or nba 18 demo this message appears, and I don´t know how to fix it , please help me and fix this problem. 06dc6209-8582-4dba-a054-a6580579e534
  8. SOS please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOS please help me: hi.I can not remember the password of parental control. What can I do? Happy new year�� 7d64287b-b657-414c-8d9a-ee7416d9fe11
  9. SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOS: SOS I can not play any games over T I don't know the family pass code 4688b9e4-5100-4d1c-af70-72c42f19857f
  10. A Minecraft SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Minecraft SOS: To Whom It May Concern, I don't know if this glass bottle and letter will find you floating on the high tide, but if it does, I'm in dire need of your help. I'm lost. My party has perished and...