Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox]

Discus and support Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buona sera a tutti vi volevo chiedere se e possibile cambiare l'email del account del Xbox perché la mia a quella di mia madre che io adesso sono... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiccolòRosso, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox]

Buona sera a tutti vi volevo chiedere se e possibile cambiare l'email del account del Xbox perché la mia a quella di mia madre che io adesso sono maggiore e vorrei mettere la mia outlook grazie a tutti per l'aiuto

-[Translation - Good evening everyone I wanted to ask if you can change the email account of the Xbox because my to that of my mother that I am now greater and I would put my outlook thanks to all for the help]

:)

NiccolòRosso, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. There is a way to change the primary email address of a Microsoft account. It is called

changing the primary alias
    . If you are interested in switching email addresses between two accounts, you must first remove the primary alias from one account and add it to the other account. However, there are certain email addresses that are not able to
    be recovered once they have been removed from a Microsoft account. These type of email addresses are from other Microsoft domains (like @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @msn.com), cannot be added again as an alias to any Microsoft account once they're removed.
    If you remove an email address from @outlook.com, it can be re-created as a new account or alias after 30 days. We hope this helps!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Niccolo,

You can follow the guide for >> changing email on an account<<. This will guide you on how to change the email.

*****Note***** If the primary email is a Microsoft domain like Hotmail, outlook live, do not remove it from the account leave it on as a secondary email.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. NiccolòRosso Win User

Grazie però dove devo andare per sostituire l'alias di mia madre con il mio grazie

[Translation-Thanks though where I have to go to replace my mother's alias with my thanks ]
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for keeping up with us. The progress for all your games is tied to a specific account. If you change the alias of the Microsoft account, it does not affect the game progress you have made with that account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. NiccolòRosso Win User

Ma perdo tutti i progressi no si può solo cambiare email ho alias

-[Translation - But I lose all the progress no you can just change email I have alias]
Thema:

1. Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox] - Similar Threads - Sostituire email Translation

2. Account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email: I was wondering if I'm able to change my email that's link to my xbox live account since I don't use the email anymore 1b02d8c0-6c4d-4044-86b5-851f2ab95550
  3. Missing email on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing email on Xbox: Can i sign in to my Xbox One account if i don't remember the email address i used to create it, but i remember the name of the profile and password? b0c6c152-86ba-4d44-9915-dcf4ad6e6a2f
  4. No profile associated with that email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    No profile associated with that email adress: Iam trying to download my xbox live account then after finishing the steps something popped up and said "There's no profile associated with that email address. Check the email and try again." so I...
  5. Add an email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add an email: Can I add another email address to sign into my xbox profile a150df78-c4f3-4dbe-bf8a-dfe5bca8565f
  6. New email change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New email change: I changed my Microsoft email a while ago and I was wondering how do i make it so i get emails on the my new email things like Xbox ambassador and xbox sales and promotional stuff...
  7. how to get my email back or to be deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to get my email back or to be deleted: My email is [Mod removed- personal information] i can't login to it i don't know why if you guys could help me get it back. da1cb9f3-b615-4afc-9406-0e3b68292fe5
  8. Cant verify email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant verify email: Yesterday in FH4 i got locked out of online because of parental control. When i try to turn it of it says that i requested a security change, i dindt. I can decline it by verifieing my email,...
  9. Can’t log in with alternate email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log in with alternate email: My account had a 30 day wait to change my security info(remove my email). That wait period ended yesterday. I tried logging in today with the new information i had registered but it said “this...
  10. My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox store purchase receipts are being sent to an email address that is not associated...: My gamertag/Xbox account is over a year old now and not once have I ever received any receipts in my email for any of my purchases. Found out recently that they've all been going to the iCloud...