Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

Discus and support Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve, è possibile clonare e sostituire l'HDD 500 gb della xbox one su un HDD da 1T? [Mod Translation - Hello, Is it possible to clone and replace... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aniello di Martino, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

Salve,

è possibile clonare e sostituire l'HDD 500 gb della xbox one su un HDD da 1T?

[Mod Translation - Hello,

Is it possible to clone and replace the 500 GB HDD of the xbox one on a 1T HDD?]

:)

Aniello di Martino, Oct 27, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB xbox one with HDD 1TB SATA]

Salve, purtroppo no, non è possibile sostituire l'HDD.L'unica soluzione è usare un hard disk esterno collegato alla console.

[Mod Translation - Hi, unfortunately no, it is not possible to replace the HDD. The only solution is to use an external hard drive connected to the console.]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB xbox one with HDD 1TB SATA]

Hey Aniello

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    , specifically this one:

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox
    or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

Due to this, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Volantem Win User

Halo MCC stuttering problems

Yeah, I have a 1070 ti, 32 gb of ram, two 1tb ssd's, a 500 gb ssd, and a 1tb hdd my cpu is an i7 8700 and I am running the latest windows version
  5. ArrogantKhan Win User

500GB Xbox 360 HDD?

We should have a Hdd with at least 500 GB. Mine is full, and I dont have any instaled games at all on my 320 GB Hdd.

Might *** well have a couple of TB right away is my opinion. That the new Xbox One is coming with 500 Gb is not good enough!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

360 Slim Hard Drive Inquiry

The just announced a 500gb hard drive for the Slim last month. So the one you saw at Sam's is most likely official.

www.xbox.com/.../500-GB-HDD
Thema:

Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

1. Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB... - Similar Threads - Sostituzione HDD 500

2. Internal HDD replacement gave me an error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal HDD replacement gave me an error.: So... The other day I took my 1TB internal HDD and replaced it with a 2TB inernal HDD. I booted up my console and got an Error code E102. But what I want to know is... Why exactly did this...
  3. External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...: I once again switched my console to instant-on to see if this was silently addressed, but alas (and unsurprisingly) it has not. My most recent previous post did not get any response again, not...
  4. Broken internal HDD, NOT WARRANTY AVAILABLE, need to change the internal HDD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken internal HDD, NOT WARRANTY AVAILABLE, need to change the internal HDD.: I was part of the Insider program, but after my internal Hard Drive was damaged I had to quit the program, now I must replace the internal hard drive with another AND I HAVE NO WARRANTY, so my...
  5. Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one X hdd failure insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X hdd failure insider program: Hello my Xbox X has HDD failure so I bought a new 1tb hard drive done the new script via pc but I can't do the offline update with osu1 because my Xbox is on the insider program and I keep getting...
  7. External hdd connection too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hdd connection too weak to use: i have had 2 different external hdd's, both 4tb WD My Books over the last 5 years or so I believe. Both of them have run into the error code above. My current drive replaced the older one when the...
  8. Replacement HDD to SSD can I still be enrolled in preview program afterwards

in XboX Insiders
    Replacement HDD to SSD can I still be enrolled in preview program afterwards: So I started having hard drive problems a couple months back and I decided to replace my HDD to a SanDisk SSD 2 TB. In order to do this I had to unenroll my Xbox, from the Xbox preview program...
  9. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...
  10. What does this error mean? Broken HDD?

in XboX Insiders
    What does this error mean? Broken HDD?: Hi guys, I got a used xbox recently and I knew it didn't work but I thought I can fix it and use it. It initially starts up with error E200 which I know is an update issue. I thought, easy...